Random good picture Not show
(1) Field men again adopt very different standards of tolerance, depending on the nature of their patch.
(2) That was fine when manpower was cheap and farming was labour intensive, when families worked in the fields man and boy.
(3) For the field man who deals with real problems, paper work is incidental, after the fact.
(4) The Operations students - the field men - are called spitballs around here.
(5) As a proactive enforcer a field man must always be prepared for the unexpected.
(6) The field man has to suffer less of the unpleasantness involved in policing.
(7) Field men have ready access to consent documents and will treat as relevant the degree to which standards are exceeded.
(8) In the surrounding fields, men and women harvest maize(sentencedict.com/field man.html), sorghum and groundnuts.
(9) Like other enforcement agents, the field man is gatekeeper to the apparatus of control.
(10) The zealous welcome field man of insight sends a telegram or comes to discuss the cooperation.
(11) For as long as possible . - But I ' m not a field man .
More similar words: field marshal, field mouse, old man, field, mild-mannered, fields, afield, outfield, subfield, infield, fielder, field day, airfield, gas field, sheffield, oilfield, ice field, ball field, snowfield, midfield, far afield, garfield, goldfield, fielding, oil field, hayfield, infielder, goldfields, field trip, field house.