Random good picture Not show
1. Shoplifters appear to have had a field day at the January sales.
2. The tabloid press had a field day with the latest government scandal.
3. I had a field day last Sunday.
4. The newspapers will have a field day with this story!
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The newspapers had a field day when the trial finished.
6. Conspiracy buffs are having a field day speculating about White House motives.
7. In such situations, information biases have a field day....
8. The tabloid newspapers would have a field day.
9. What a field day the train spotters had!
10. Politicians and the media have had a field day with the incident.
11. Meanwhile, local amateur photographers are having a field day trying to capture the agricultural cloth of gold on film.
12. Thus, during 1984, investigative journalism had a field day.
13. But that wretched Sandra would have had a field day too - her picture in the local rag in her best dress.
14. The slippery(sentencedict.com), deceptive Mr Clinton will have a field day.
15. His nomination could be a field day for Democrats.
16. Well, the crackpots will have a field day with these revelations, Holmes!
17. Secretive sects also had a field day.
18. Immediately afterwards they had a grand Field Day.
19. The law courts are also having a field day.
20. They'd have a field day.
21. The most important race on the field day is rely race.
22. If the newspapers get hold of this scandal, they'll really have a field day!
23. In our absence the office gossips are probably having a field day.
24. The court was agog and the journalists continued to scribble away, knowing they were about to have a field day.
25. Those looking into dodgy dealings at the county jail, on the other hand, have had a field day.
26. In the years between Swann and Burnage the media had in any case had a field day.
27. Any bacteria that may be in the food will have a field day and grow.
28. Looking at my arms I could see that the mosquitoes appeared to have had a field day.
29. Land birds and reptiles, like giant tortoises and land iguanas, are having a field day.
30. Saville was given a lot of space and had a field day.
More similar words: field, afield, infield, field trip, force field, battle field, magnetic field, field of vision, electric field, day in and day out, yield, shield, d-day, unwieldy, midday, shielding, windshield, unyielding, good day, at midday, night and day, day after day, day-to-day, hold down, the day before yesterday, addax, riddance, spiel, blind date, held.