Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Abstrast To observe the effects of Ficus carica polysaccharide on cellular immune function in mice.
2. Objective: To study effect of Ficus Carica Polysaccharides (FCPS) on immunologic function in mice.
3. Objective: In order to study ficus carica polysaccharide ( FCPS ) on mice of immunodepressive.
4. Ficus carica is one species of economic tree, with the characteristics of rapidbearing. high - production and strong adaptability, etc.
5. The volatile oil of ficus carica was extracted by a supercritical fluid with average yield of 336 %.
6. It concluded that the extract from Ficus carica leave has effect on NDV and it provide the wide application future in the field of medicine, food and drug.
7. Methods: Sedative and hypnotic as well as anticonvulsant experiments were made to observe the effects of the extract of Ficus Carica leaves on spontaneous motion and hypnosis in mice.
8. One of the most well known ficus species is the Ficus carica , a plant known as the Common Ficus .
More similar words: prevaricate, clarification, prevarication, obfuscate, scare, scared, scary, scarce, difficult, scarred, discard, scarcely, scarecrow, curriculum, agriculture, descartes, agricultural, escarpment, matriculation, avarice, curriculum vitae, precarious, African, africa, precariously, efficacy, American, avariciously, hurricane, lubricant.