Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Thematic wall with bluestone ferruginous board show irregular put.
2. Because of these particles of ferruginous or other soluble pigment, the world turned red.
3. Purify silt, can ferruginous , but cannot complete purify furring and bacterium, virus, belong to primary filter.
4. The asbestos fiber becomes coated with iron and calcium, which is why it is often referred to as a "ferruginous body" as seen here with an iron stain.
5. Erosion mechanism of ferruginous crucible for melting zinc was lucubrated, and several methods which can improve corrosion resistance and service life of ferruginous crucible were introduced.
6. Contains richly ferruginous, prevents the baby to lack the iron anemia.
7. However if this is the ferruginous metal, it was unable to communicate.
8. The thrid part are tuff, ferruginous dolomite, crystal tuff and volcanic breccia.
9. Any iron and steel plant will always produces tens of thousands of the ferruginous wastes yearly.
10. Basins in Jiangxi province mostly are red basins dominated by sandy conglomerate, and some conglomerate and sandstone with calcareous and ferruginous cementation.
11. Under the control of alluvial-proluvial deposition, Jiujialu Formation consisting of claystone (mudstone) , bauxitic rock, bauxite, ferruginous rock formed in it.
12. This paper has discussed geochemical characteristics of different genetic types of ferruginous strata on the basis of achievements made in regional geochemical rock survey.
13. Stylist turns over convention, on vertex angle line and the processing of the line that play a base, bluestone is used over platform ferruginous board.
14. The solid state may the long time preservation, the ferruginous vessel maintain to the soybean isoflavones activeness advantageous, the long time illumination urges the isoflavones activeness weaken.
15. Firstly, the fly ash is separated into three parts according to its mineralogical composition, they are ferruginous spheres, mullite-corundum and glass phases.
16. Diagenetically authigenic minerals are dominantly kaolinite, chlorite, siliceous, and ferruginous calcite.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Tian Hengshan 72 meters above sea level, Southeast and Dans associative, rock was also red ocher, belongs to the Sinian ferruginous quartzite.
18. It is preliminary considered to be a remobilized structure-hydrothermal native Pt deposit associated with Cu sulfide-V-Ti magnetite mineralization in layered ferruginous basic-ultrabasic rocks.
19. A few people fly Goshawks, but the hot summers here are to hot for our Northern Goshawks I did not know you had Ferruginous hawks there.
20. A comprehensive study of Hanwang BIF shows that its ferruginous material was associated with volcanic hydrothermal solution and was formed in a marine chemical sedimentary environment.
More similar words: oleaginous, margin of error, vertiginous, mucilaginous, cartilaginous, ferrule, vinous, ominous, ruinous, spinous, heinous, resinous, numinous, luminous, mutinous, acuminous, glutinous, verminous, aluminous, tendinous, ominously, ruinously, gelatinous, libidinous, leguminous, villainous, bituminous, voluminous, mountainous, coterminous.