Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Because of the inadequate fenestration later Gothic buildings, in particular, are dark inside compared to their equivalents elsewhere.
2. Objective To investigate the technique of dealing with the fistulous opening after the nasal endoscopic (fenestration drainage) dacryocystorhinostomy.
3. Objective: Analysis of fenestration operation treatment of acetabular parastyle fracture with compressive articular surface of the acetabulum involving weight-bearing dome.
4. The opening in a bone made by surgical fenestration.
5. Smple fenestration was adopted to resect the ligamenta flava to treat retro - Lumbar spinal stenosis for 36 cases.
6. Objective To observe the therapeutic effects of fenestration in the treatment of dentigerous cyst in mixed dentition stage.
7. Angiograms of the vertebrobasilar artery demonstrated fenestration of the proximal basilar artery associated with two aneurysms.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The fenestration comprises double-glazing with a low-E coating and body-tinted glass.
9. Conclusion Fenestration can keep the teeth and bone in the treatment of dentigerous cyst in the mixed dentition stage.
10. The anatomic characteristics of the anterior communicating arterial fenestration were observed under the operating microscope.
11. Method:In order to observe operation indication, 2175 patients were distributed into three groups, including fenestration, total laminectomy a nd hemilaminectomy .
12. Objective To provide sectional anatomy mutuality parameter for maxillary sinus endoscopic fenestration.
13. Objective To explore the feas ib ility and the operation point of the removal of nucleus pulposus with vertebral lamia fenestration in the treatment of lumbar disc herniation.
14. Multiple aneurysms at the site of a basilar artery fenestration ( BAF ) are extremely rare.
15. Results The removal of nucleus pulposus was performed for lumbar disc herniation with vertebral lamia fenestration. The excellent and good results were 97%.
More similar words: defenestration, fenestrated, sequestration, orchestration, business administration, small business administration, stratification, penetration, lustration, castration, frustration, prostration, registration, illustration, ministration, social stratification, demonstration, remonstration, deregistration, administration, registration form, market penetration, maladministration, alternation of generations, transnational corporation, food and drug administration, social security administration, generation, veneration, conservation of energy.