Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. FEMA says it'll replace the locks.
2. It is run by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
3. And FEMA - the Federal Emergency Management Agency - is working closely with emergency responders on the ground...
4. The bill attempts to address some of the problems plaguing the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), sharply criticized in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
5. FEMA leaders are getting an earful from Congress.
6. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) publishes maps that designate Special Flood Hazard Areas delineated by a Base Flood Elevation (BFE).
7. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) says it has distributed more than three million liters of drinking water and 200,(http://sentencedict.com/fema.html)000 ready-to-eat meals.
8. Poor countries don't have asafety net like the Federal Emergency Management Agency (fema) in the UnitedStates: They can barely meet ongoing social service needs.
9. FEMA will be in control over all local governments.
10. FEMA has pre - positioned supplies and equipment in key areas ready to move when storms strike.
11. But according to internal documents, FEMA lawyers discouraged officials from actually pursuing those reports.
12. To applies SPC tools and P - FEMA to make sure process stability.
13. Of them 13 are males and 6 are fema - les , with the average age of 29.8 years.
14. A 1989 FEMA brochure entitled " Are You Prepared? "
15. The director of FEMA says the agency is ready for the Atlantic hurricane season.
16. For Washington's Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), shamed by a slow and inadequate response to Katrina in 2005, Irene presents a special test.
17. Objective To analyze the pelvic factors of fema le infertility with laparoscopy.
18. Workers from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) spent eight months documenting the scene in Lower Manhattan as they searched the six storeys beneath the complex.
19. The week long intensive course, held in the the Playas of New Mexico, is run by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, FEMA.
20. The House bill would have funded the federal government through November 18 and included $3.65 billion for domestic disaster relief for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA.
21. David Paulison, a top Homeland Security official, is now the acting head of FEMA.
22. In the town of Playas , the Federal Emergency Management Agency, FEMA, runs classes on every possible scenario, to help first responders prevent the loss of life.
More similar words: female, female reproductive system, femur, femoral, feminine, feminism, feminist, effeminacy, effeminate, femme fatale, self-employed, femoral artery, femininity, demand, e-mail, edema, enema, remand, email, hemal, schema, remain, hiemal, remark, eczema, remake, cinema, foreman, erythema, in demand.