1. To know about the difference between the feeblemindedness (FG) and normal (NG) children at the intelligence quotient (IQ) and the emotional indicator (EI) in the Human Figure Drawings (HFDs).
2. Currently, the national energy intensive, environmentally friendly form of grim, efficient use feeblemindedness equipment is an inevitable trend.
3. This, " he wrote in 1919, "will ultimately result in the curtailing of the reproduction of feeblemindedness.
4. Clinical presentation of diseases include history of abnormal pregnancy, sterility, sexual development abnormity, primary amenorrhea and feeblemindedness.
5. The Stone's shame complex shows that the Confucian ideal of combining inner sagehood and outer kingship results in an ethical cynicism and feeblemindedness in China's cultural psychology.
6. Not practice, a further thorough understanding, is the largest school leavers, community feeblemindedness abuse them.
More similar words: feebleminded, single-mindedness, absent-mindedness, noble-minded, feebleness, handedness, high-handedness, indebtedness, simpleminded, single-minded, single-mindedly, blessedness, feeble, enfeeble, like-minded, redness, nakedness, tiredness, feebly, wickedness, ruggedness, doggedness, sacredness, crookedness, preparedness, assuredness, wretchedness, spiritedness, farsightedness, connectedness.