Random good picture Not show
1. The Federal Reserve Bank raised interest rates to keep inflation under control .
2. The Federal Reserve Bank forecasts that the economy will grow by 2% this year.
3. Throughout its history, the Federal Reserve has handled billions of dollars a day, cleanly and without a major scandal.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The domination of economic policy by the Federal Reserve and other central banks is new.
5. Normally a Federal Reserve faced with such a situation would tighten monetary policy.
6. This much is certain: Federal Reserve Board policy-makers meet Tuesday to consider whether to raise short-term interest rates again.
7. The Federal Reserve Bank forecast that the economy will grow by 2% this year.
8. But then the Federal Reserve allowed interest rates to fall.
9. Most important, the Federal Reserve and Greenspan are almost certain to keep interest rates stable.
10. Unfortunately, it appears certain that the Federal Reserve will not take the risk of seeking higher growth.
11. The Federal Reserve and regulators in Delaware, where the banks are incorporated(sentencedict.com), approved the merger Friday.
12. Federal Reserve officials declined to discuss Mr Greenspan's agenda yesterday.
13. The Federal Reserve cut dollar interest rates last week but then the Fed is professionally interested in money.
14. The Federal Reserve knows its history too and is doing just that, slashing interest rates.
15. Investors fear that without a budget agreement, the Federal Reserve will decline to cut interest rates.
16. Earlier, the Federal Reserve said that higher short-term interest rates, currently 3%, should not be ruled out.
17. The Federal Reserve had records of consecutive serial numbers.
18. The Federal Reserve has raised interest rates many times to head off inflation and quality portfolios have not been damaged.
19. Given such economic momentum, said the story, the Federal Reserve could run a more stimulative monetary policy without risking inflation.
20. Last December the Federal Reserve adjusted its reserve requirements on time deposits to encourage banks to lend more.
21. The Federal Reserve Board is an independent agency created by Congress.
22. Alan Greenspan, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, is worried about the sharp slowdown in monetary growth.
23. The bidders also need approval by the Federal Reserve and other banking regulators.
24. Some one will object that this worry is illusory because the Federal Reserve can always rescue us with easier monetary policy.
25. The charge on loans to depository institutions by the Federal Reserve Banks.
26. The only reason the bank advanced was that it was acting on the advice of the Federal Reserve.
27. While rates on Treasury securities plunged last year, the Federal Reserve resisted calls for large cuts in the rates it controls.
28. A national economy that is expanding without creating inflationary pressures that would force the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
29. The ability of the market to dictate who should and who should not have influence at the Federal Reserve continues.
30. More support for that notion came in a separate report today from the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank.
More similar words: federal reserve system, federal, reserve, preserve, reserved, preserved, federalist, federalism, federalist party, federal government, federal trade commission, deserve, natural resources, federate, federation, confederate, confederacy, reservoir, confederation, reservation, preservation, proportional representation, articles of confederation, serve, serve as, observe, observed, observer, deserving, already.