Random good picture Not show
1. The federal district court, upon the request of the school board, ordered noninterference with desegregation.
2. The suit was filed Monday in federal District Court in Manhattan.
3. In December 1978, federal district judge Marion Callister ruled that the extension was unconstitutional.
4. The suit was dismissed last month by a federal district judge.
5. The decision was announced by federal district judge William Hoeveler at a pre-trial hearing on Jan. 11.
6. Decisions of the federal district courts are reported in the Federal Supplement and are similarly cited.
7. Fiers appeared in a federal District court on July 9 and pleaded guilty to two misdemeanour counts of withholding information from Congress.
8. When a federal district court first heard the case, it declared the federal law unconstitutional.
9. In a New York case, a federal district court found that a nonprofit educational service agency was guilty of copyright violations.
10. The case bounced back and forth between a federal district judge and a court of appeals three times.
11. Administrative Districts: 1 Federal District and 31 States.
12. A federal district is one set aside as the seat of the national government.
13. In 2004, a federal district court judge said they did, and in April the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals agreed, ruling the case could proceed.
14. The Federal District is controlled by the left - leaning Party of the Democratic Revolution , PRD.
15. First, they may bring an action in the federal district court to have the law invalidated.
16. A federal district was set aside in the planning of the country.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
17. A federal district court in Fort Wayne, Ind. , recently ruled that it cannot — because the punishment violated the girls' First Amendment rights.
18. The federal district is controlled by the xxx ( left - leaning ) Party of the Democratic Revolution or PRD.
19. The Federal District is controlled by the left - leaning Party of the Democratic Revolution, or PRD.
20. She has been competing for three weeks under a temporary restraining order issued April 15 by a federal district judge in Phoenix.
21. When prosecutors refused to disclose information about their procedures, a federal district judge dismissed the charges against the five defendants.
22. The country is divided into 20 states, two federal territories, a federal district around the capital and 72 federal dependencies.
23. Under sane administrative statutes, such as the Social Security Act, review occurs initially in a federal district court.
24. Partisanship returned in early October, when the Senate rejected, on a party-line vote, my nomination of Judge Ronnie White to a federal district judgeship.
25. A federal initiative called Project Safe Neighbourhoods (PSN) pays for the programme; the federal district attorney directs it.
26. In his decision, Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth of Federal District Court for the District of Columbia issued a temporary injunction blocking Mr. Obama's rules from going into effect.
27. Kabardino - Balkar Republic Chechen Republic, Dagestan Republic, Ingushetia Republic belong to the Russian North Caucasus Federal District.
28. The jury deadlocked on a fourth count of conspiracy against the woman, Lori Drew, 49, and the judge, George H. Wu of Federal District Court, declared a mistrial on that charge.
29. Obama last week to nominate a Vietnamese woman in Los Angeles federal district judge for judge.
More similar words: residential district, congressional district, school district, temporal distribution, federal deficit, federalist, federal housing administration, district, administrative district, federalist party, maldistribution, statistical distribution, normal distribution, spatial distribution, physical distribution, marginal distribution, district manager, federal, red-light district, district attorney, business district, federally, district of columbia, federalism, emerald isle, federal court, federal agent, federal office, federal funds, federal agency.