Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He smeared feces all over himself.
2. The lack of urobilin in the feces will be apparent from the light brown to chalky white color of the stools.
3. Fish feces fall into the sand and decompose into mineral substances.
4. The hospital smelled of ammonia and feces.
5. Feces contain an enzyme which can release ammonia from urine.
6. Defecation ( or Bowel movement ): Elimination of feces from the digestive tract.
7. "They included skatole, a component of feces; trimethylamine, one of the essences of rotting fish; and several of the more pungent fatty acids that contribute to rancid human body odor(http://sentencedict.com/feces.html), " Ed says.
8. Rodents ingest little bits of Toxo from cat feces and Toxo goes straight to their heads.
9. After cecectomy water content in feces increased and fibre componentsdigestibility decre...
10. Conclusion These normal microflora values in feces were reference values in intestinal of heathy domestically bred young rhesus macaque.
11. The feces of the passing birds can not cause bird flu.
12. Unlike baby komodos, the potato beetle's feces are actually poisonous to predators.
13. Avoid cat feces, in both the home and the garden.
14. This malabsorption results in an excess lipid accumulation in the feces that is known as steatorrhea.
15. Even moderate doses of caffeine can set off this peristalsis whether or not the body was ready to dispose of its feces.
16. Here adenosine helps control the tone of the smooth muscles used to propel feces on its way.
17. However[Sentencedict.com], the lack of bile flow into the intestines will result in neither urobilinogen nor urobilin being found in the feces.
18. Inside were six small children found living in squalor, the smell of urine and feces permeating the house.
19. He was obsessed with counting his jaw movements, as well as weighing his feces to see what was being digested.
20. Clearly disturbed, Brown stripped off his clothes and sat in the cell naked, covered with his own feces.
21. Red Death shot from your feet, fouling the air with its stench of rotting meat and rat feces.
22. The first week he vomited daily from the stench of the feces and offal and rotting meat.
23. Chronic diarrhea often with mucus or blood; cats may have formed feces with hematochezia .
24. Indicating personality traits, such as meticulousness, avarice, and obstinacy, originating in habits, attitudes, or values associated with infantile pleasure in retention of feces.
25. The acute stage common main performance is: Headache, vomit, consciousness barrier, hemiparalysis, aphasia, feces and urine incontinence and so on.
26. Hotez gave the example of a disease called toxocariasis parasitic worm infection spread through dog feces.
27. Rescuers cut through a filtration tank filled with dense fish feces to reach four workers who fell into the sludgy dung on May 11 while cleaning the 5.49m tank at a farm in western Massachusetts, USA.
28. Bacillus anthracis. The disease can be transmitted to human beings through contact with contaminated animal substances, such as hair, feces, or hides, and is characterized by ulcerative skin lesions.
29. Ochoa showed the journalists a black plastic lid that covered a swimming pool-size cement container of pig feces to prevent exposure to the outside air.
30. Methods. Aloe-emodin , rhein, emodin and chrysophanol in rhubarb decoction and feces suspension were determined by HPLC methods developed in this study.
More similar words: recess, secession, go to pieces, necessary, recession, necessity, recessive, precession, necessitate, predecessor, if necessary, bits and pieces, necessarily, unnecessary, secessionist, recessive allele, make a virtue of necessity, fecal, perfect, infect, defect, affect, effect, fecund, piece, niece, effects, prefect, deceit, recede.