Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. FBI agents were interviewing all their friends and neighbors.
2. The life of an FBI agent wasn't always as glamorous as people thought.
3. FBI Agent Moran declined to comment.
4. FBI agents carried out a search of all the nightclubs in the area.
5. FBI agents believe Thursday's power failure was a deliberate act of sabotage.
6. Scores of FBI agents fanned out on Monday to interview potential witnesses.
7. An FBI agent masqueraded as a member of the Mafia.
8. An FBI agent , who specializes in art theft[sentencedict.com], will assist the Los Angeles police department.
9. One of them is a former FBI agent , Levinson, who disappeared while visiting Iran in 2007.
10. An FBI agent looks to track down a material witness who is involved in a top-secret investigation.
11. One led to the shooting of an FBI agent accidentally shot by a colleague.
12. The FBI agent that I interviewed said J. Edgar Hoover was completely obsessed.
13. The FBI agent spied out the suspected criminal.
14. An FBI agent looks to track down a material witness who is involved in...
15. FBI Agent: Treasure hunter Ben Gates is on the news again.
16. A report in the local newspaper quoted an FBI agent[sentencedict.com], who said that federal agents had searched a house on Monday 27 June at which the suspect had lived.
17. FBI agent briefed him: " We'll have our men spotted throughout the Los Angeles area. "
18. He is an FBI agent.
19. He was arrested after trying to sell guns to an undercover FBI agent.
20. Pizza Man: And everyone at the psychiatric hospital is an FBI agent?
21. He's gone from stoner hero in the Harold and Kumar movies to hot FBI agent in FlashForward – a role that comes with a sexy walk "if you're carrying a real gun.
22. Anyway, this is just a character study of the main character Neal, who is a conman put in prison by FBI agent Peter Burke.
23. In early 1990, I named Henry Oliver, a retired FBI agent and former chief of police in Fort Smith, as Betsey's successor.
24. He made the G-Man brand so popular that, at its height, it was harder to become an FBI agent than to be accepted into an Ivy League college.
More similar words: verbiage, general agent, agent, central intelligence agency, reagent, magenta, subagent, newsagent, house agent, agent orange, travel agent, estate agent, secret agent, bonding agent, business agent, transfer agent, insurance agent, real estate agent, agent provocateur, government agency, employment agency, independent agency, triage, foliage, marriage, carriage, jean piaget, carriageway, miscarriage, intelligence agency.