Random good picture Not show
(1) However, manufactories of chemical products abound in the Faubourg Saint-Marceau. Many of the workmen might have black faces.
(2) Having crossed Paris, it passed through the Faubourg DU Temple, then leaving the exterior boulevards, it reached the cemetery.
(3) They are a relic of the bygone '' faubourg " with its fruit gardens.
(4) The Faubourg Saint-Antoine is a reservoir of people.
(5) The Faubourg Sainte Marie became the "American section" in the early 19th century and the hub of most business activities.
(6) Immense but heroic defiance, for the old faubourg is a hero.
(7) In Paris, the Faubourg Saint-Marceau kept up an equal buzzing with the Faubourg Saint-Antoine, and the schools were no less moved than the faubourgs .
(8) In this faubourg exists poignant distress hidden under attic roofs; there also exist rare and ardent minds.
(9) He directed his course towards the faubourg Saint-Marceau and asked at the first shop he came to where he could find a commissary of police.
(10) t was the barricade of the Faubourg of the Temple.
(11) The Faubourg Saint-Antoine, more than any other group of the population, as we stated in the beginning, accentuated this situation and made it felt.
(12) I have got a simple flat in the faubourg.
(13) At the end of the fifteenth century , the Faubourg strides across, passes beyond,(sentencedict.com) and runs farther.
(14) This man had the air of a person who is seeking lodgings, and he seemed to halt, by preference, at the most modest houses on that dilapidated border of the faubourg Saint-Marceau.
(15) It was said that these munitions came from a grocer in the Faubourg Saint-Antoine named Pepin.
(16) Workmen assembled at the corner of the Rue de Bercy, waited for a certain Lemarin, the revolutionary agent for the Faubourg Saint-Marceau.
(17) For the last twenty years the station of the Orleans railway has stood beside the old faubourg and distracted it, as it does to-day.
(18) The government one day received a warning that arms and two hundred thousand cartridges had just been distributed in the faubourg . Sentencedict.com
(19) You suspect, Stephen retorted with a sort of a half laugh, that I may be important because I belong to the faubourg Saint Patrice called Ireland for short.
(20) The pompous procession therefore wended its way towards P è re - la - Chaise from the Faubourg Saint - Honor é .
(21) At this moment he saw a cab at the top of the Faubourg Poissonniere.
(22) In 1814 and during the early years of the Restoration, M. Gillenormand, who was still young,--he was only seventy-four,--lived in the Faubourg Saint Germain, Rue Servandoni, near Saint-Sulpice.
More similar words: rub out, stub out, bourg, bourgeon, bourgeois, bourgogne, strasbourg, luxembourg, bourgeoisie, daub, bauble, bedaub, auburn, dauber, hauberk, daubing, aubergine, bubo, chateaubriand, rub off, suborn, u-boat, rub on, cuboid, bubonic, audubon, suborder, cuboidal, suborbital, suboptimal.