Random good picture Not show
1. My sister Sally is behind from the fat farm one abundance time.
2. My sister is going to the fat farm next month.
3. Sally did something very embarrassing at the fat farm.
4. Sludge system fat farm waste recycling accords with worldwide trend, can be a priority to adopt the final disposal option.
5. My sister Sally is back from the fat farm again.
6. A fat farm was built along the seaside.
7. Connie has registered to attend a fat farm this summer.
8. I bumped into Jenny Blank in the street yesterday. And she looks at least ten years younger. She's been to a fat farm and lost twenty pounds.
9. But the way she eats, I'm sure she'll gain it back and go back to the fat farm next year. , R.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. One night she quietly phoned out to order a pizza thinking nobody would know, but she got caught by the fat farm manager.
11. Imagine being as young as 5 and already your parents are sending you off to a fat farm where you are forced to eat too much food until you vomit.
More similar words: combat fatigue, at fault, pratfall, fat-free, tempt fate, tenant farmer, arm in arm, not far, let fall, outfall, pitfall, outface, atf, footfall, nightfall, shortfall, about-face, craft fair, what for, hatful, put faith in, without fail, exhaust fan, crestfallen, at first, batfish, platform, combat for, catfish, cat food.