Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His life isn't ruled by looking for a fast buck.
2. We are not in this for a fast buck.
3. A fast buck Henry Rix 12.45:IT is hard to envisage anything but the front two in the market winning this Grade Two contest.
4. I think people go out to make a fast buck without worrying about the consequences.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. This permitted him to make a fast buck. My friend made some quick easy money dishonestly.
6. He's trying to hustle me for a fast Buck.
7. Speculators eager to earn a fast buck often wind up in bankruptcy.
8. If you're a fast buck, want a big house and fast car, you're not for us!
9. Some people think gambling a way a fast buck, but in the end they lose everything.
10. They are traders out to make a fast buck.
11. Do you want to make a fast buck?
12. Instead of always trying to make a fast buck, you should make long - term business plans.
13. He made a fast buck in the con scheme.
14. All you had to do was write about it afterwards, and you could make a real fast buck.
15. Knowing how to buy and sell stocks is a good way to make a fast buck.
16. And commodities are no longer the place for speculators a fast buck.
17. I feel up for celebrating spring festival, really wanna make a fast buck before leave guangzhou.
18. It'strips companies of assets and flips them for a fast buck.
More similar words: last but not least, fastball, buck, bucket, buck up, buck for, buckle, buckeye, buckler, bucked up, roebuck, bucking, buckled, big bucks, bushbuck, megabuck, buckskin, buckshot, buckling, unbuckle, buckwheat, buckle down, bucketful, quick buck, megabucks, bucket seat, buckle down to, buckle under, swashbuckler, kick the bucket.