Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It was fashionable to fray the bottoms of your jeans.
2. Washed - out jeans were very fashionable at that time.
3. Such thinking is fashionable among right-wing politicians at the moment.
4. Furnishings of this sort are now highly fashionable.
5. Strong colours are very fashionable at the moment.
6. It was fashionable in the past that women were laced in.
7. It became fashionable to eat certain kinds of fish.
8. This part of the town used to be fashionable, but it's starting to go downhill.
9. We lunched in a fashionable restaurant.
10. It's becoming fashionable to have long hair again.
11. She was envious of her sister's new fashionable dress.
12. It's not fashionable to wear short skirts at the moment.
13. He runs a very fashionable restaurant near the Harbor.
14. It's fashionable for young people to wear trainers, but not just any trainers.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. It is fashionable these days to pour scorn on those in public life.
16. I guess for a fashionable restaurant like this the prices are OK.
17. Entrepreneurs developed fashionable restaurants and bars in the area.
18. We ate at a fashionable new restaurant.
19. It used to be fashionable to dock horses' tails.
20. Chelsea Harbour is renowned for its fashionable restaurants.
21. A glossy magazine has lots of pictures of fashionable clothes and is printed on good quality paper.
22. It has become fashionable to do down traditional moral values.
23. One-piece swimming costumes are more fashionable than bikinis this year.
24. Vogue magazine quickly became the bible of fashionable women.
25. The fashionable remarks of today often become the commonplace expressions of tomorrow.
26. Radical feminism is currently the fashionable topic among the chattering classes.
27. The most fashionable jeans this winter have a lived-in look.
28. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement,(Sentencedict.com) a fact that can all be fashionable.
29. It's difficult to put a date on when this neighbourhood became fashionable.
30. She added a touch of glamour by wearing a fashionable hat.
More similar words: fashion, old-fashioned, go out of fashion, questionable, unquestionable, unconscionable, personable, reasonable, treasonable, unreasonable, unquestionably, cushion, reasonably, unable, enable, tenable, damnable, amenable, untenable, definable, attainable, abominable, examinable, sustainable, impregnable, discernable, unalienable, inalienable, indefinable, unattainable.