Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lenders may mix and match Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac requirements.
2. Looking for part-time work? Hurry on down to Fannie Mae.
3. Fannie Mae loses interest revenue in a lengthy foreclosure.
4. The biggest are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
5. The company is Fannie Mae (FNMA), the government-controlled mortgage investor whose collapse three years ago was a major milestone along the road to national financial ruin.
6. Countrywide Funding Corporation and the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) announced today that they have signed a record commitment to finance $8 billion in home mortgages.
7. In this way we will avoid duplication of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac errors.
8. Both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac combined totaled mortgage back securities and debts is over US$5T, and controlled about 90% of the US secondary mortgage market.
9. Allow a Fannie Mae to collapse, and the US economy might well collapse with it.
10. But penny by penny, the mortgage giant Fannie Mae is being salvaged in the stock market.
11. Congress created the Federal National Mortgage Association, or Fannie Mae, in nineteen thirty-eight.
12. Further funds will be made available to the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac banks.
13. The knockdown price partly explains why Fannie Mae typically ranks among the liveliest financial shares in the market: It doesn't cost much to take a flier on Fannie.
14. A week earlier the government seeked seized Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
15. I also named Frank Raines, vice chairman of Fannie Mae, the Federal National Mortgage Association, to be head of the Office of Management and Budget.
16. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have lately been the main support for the troubled housing market.
17. Fannie Mae was an ingenious device for making homebuying finance available in desperate times.
18. Nana and I sat at her kitchen table eating Fannie Mae chocolates and playing gin rummy.
19. You can argue that the government, largely in person of Barney Frank messes things up by encouraging Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make a market of loans t really have been made in the first place.
20. "The dollar found a bottom last week with everyone staring into the abyss of financial systemic risk with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," said Tempus Consulting's Salvaggio.
21. China and Japan, the biggest buyers of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae debt, praised the takeover.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. That "likely will prohibit us from increasing the size of our mortgage portfolio to $850 billion, unless Treasury elects to amend or waive this limitation," Fannie Mae said in its filing.
23. But Mr Obama coolly reminded the audience that Mr McCain's campaign manager had long been a lobbyist for Fannie Mae.
24. A big test for America's Treasury will be how quickly it recognises the need to nationalise Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the teetering mortgage giants.
25. Kaufman: One of the big issues on the housing front is Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac (FRE).
26. The program only covers securities issued by government-sponsored mortgage enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and government loan financer Ginnie Mae.
27. Republican Peter Wallison wrote a 108-page dissent blaming the crisis on government intervention in the housing market, including the support given to mortgage buyers Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
28. A bank with the capital and daring to deal mortgage-backed securities issued by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac can earn 10-15 times more than before the crisis.
29. Bank of America, which adheres to the guidelines that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac set, will let your total debt (including student and other loans) hit 45 percent of your pretax income, but no more.
30. So far, the Fed's net buying of mortgage-backed securities totals nearly $850 billion, or around 80% of securities issued this year by entities like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
More similar words: grannie, pannier, nooks and crannies, hiemal, moviemaker, bonnie, pennies, funnies, boutonniere, fanny, pinch pennies, fanned, fanner, fanny pack, cannily, tannin, canning, scanning, mannish, tanning, panning, vanning, cannibal, banning, uncannily, cannister, hannibal, mannitol, clannish, planning.