Random good picture Not show
2. The England keeper revealed some fancy footwork in the victory over Nottingham Forest.
3. I want a plain black jumper with no fancy trimmings.
4. Can you fancy him in uniform?
5. Do you fancy coming on a day trip to Bath next Saturday?
6. Do you fancy a drink this evening?
7. I rather fancy the Antipodes for a holiday this summer.
8. Many of the dancers at the fancy dress ball wore colourful masks.
9. Do you fancy going out this evening?
10. I've got a cowboy outfit for the fancy dress party.
11. The furniture is not fancy, just functional.
12. She didn't fancy the idea of going home in the dark.
13. Can you fancy yourself on the moon?
14. What shall we do foodwise - do you fancy going out to eat?
15. Several of the managers donned fancy dress for the office party.
16. It was packaged in a fancy plastic case with attractive graphics.
17. Scientific stories titillate the fancy of the school boys.
18. He patched together a mask for the fancy party.
19. I like simple food better than fancy dishes.
20. Guests were told to come in fancy dress.
21. Laura's taken a fancy to Japanese food.
22. Fancy her taking a job like that - she's certainly come down in the world!
23. I have a fancy for some wine with my dinner.
24. The story tickled her fancy/curiosity.
25. They added a lot of fancy footwork to the dance.
26. I think he would come but it's only a fancy of mine.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things.
28. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy?
29. She looked through the hotel advertisements until one of them caught her fancy.
30. Dress at the party was informal, with no neckties or fancy dresses.