Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For instance, familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) typically results from mutations in LDLR encoding the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor.
2. People with this condition, called familial hypercholesterolemia (FH), have 25 times the normal risk of heart disease.
3. The familial hypercholesterolemia could increase the risk of premature coronary heart disease.
4. Objective: Familial hypercholesterolemia is characterized by high plasma low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and premature coronary heart disease.
5. US detection contributed to the diagnosis of the AT partial rupture and familial hypercholesterolemia.
6. Objective To explore the dynamic changes of abdominal and peripheral arteries in the patients with familial hypercholesterolemia(FH).
7. Objective:This report is aimed to investigate the different effects of menopause on coronary atherosclerosis in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia and familial combined hyperlipidemia.
8. Objective : To study the pathogenesis of a homozygous patient with familial hypercholesterolemia.
9. Therefore, we analyzed the angiotensinogen gene as a modifier gene for coronary heart disease risk in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia .
More similar words: hypercholesterolemia, cholesterol, cholesteatoma, familial, hypovolemia, paterfamilias, familiar, hypercalcemia, unfamiliar, familiarly, familiarise, familiarize, familiarity, familiar with, unfamiliarity, be familiar with, familiarisation, foster family, unmolested, cholecystectomy, Familiarity breeds contempt, choledocholithiasis, hyperemia, hyperbole, hyperglycemia, hypokalemia, hyperlipidemia, choledochotomy, polemic, polemics.