Random good picture Not show
1. Fire fighters responded to a false alarm at one of the college dormitories.
2. The troops stood down: it was a false alarm.
3. The patient was okay - it was a false alarm.
4. Thankfully this is a false alarm.
5. I had been released on a false alarm.
6. But the patient was okay, it was a false alarm, please thank them and send them on their way.
7. Mr Allen was shaken up by the false alarm.
8. It is critical that Detection Rate(DR), False Alarm Rate(FAR) and Mean Time to Detection(MTTD) are improved in expressway automatic incident detection.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. But on some level, this is a false alarm.
10. Given detection probability and false alarm time of a radar, the system output SNR would affect the radar′s effective rang directly.
11. To cry wolf is to give false alarm. It comes from the fable of the shepherd boy who often called "wolf" to make fun of the neighbors.
12. The former studies on distributed constant false alarm rate (CFAR) detection, especially for distributed ordered statistics (OS) CFAR detection, are limited on simple ideal conditions.
13. There is a very high leaking and false alarm rate in general IDS.
14. A false alarm or a heart attack averted or maybe a lab error?
15. Just a false alarm probably, I told myself.
16. VILLAGERS : Hey what happened? False alarm ? Etc.
17. The rumours of a petrol shortage turned out to be a false alarm.
18. Three fire engines rushed to the school only to discover it was a false alarm.
19. The fire service was called out but it was a false alarm.
20. Those genes would produce a harmless protein that, once inside the body, would sound the false alarm of infection.
21. And they can't be claimed back on your insurance if it's a false alarm.
22. Your apprehension is based on the fear that the change might be a false alarm.
23. By diagnosing intermittent fault, BIT with the method is better than that of two-state method in reducing false alarm rate as well as increasing fault detection rate.
24. Multiple - unit correlation detection is used to lower false alarm probability in most laser warning receivers.
25. It is composed of adaptive MTI (AMTI) with variable number of pulses, digital pulse compression (DPC), moving target detector (MTD), digital integration (DI) and constant false alarm rate (CFAR).
26. The NYPD Bomb Squad investigated it, but it turned out to be a false alarm.
27. For suboptimal method based on optimal threshold analysis, a recursive form of threshold selection using Newton iteration is developed with false alarm probability constraint.
28. Experimental results show the algorithm is more accurate than the conventional RS method, and has a lower missing error rate and false alarm rate.
29. A lot of experiments have shown the good robustness and low false alarm rate.
30. In order to meet the test and maintenance requirement for electronic devices, and to reduce the false alarm rate of the traditional BIT, an intelligent BIT test approach is presented.
More similar words: fire alarm, FALSE, falsely, falsetto, false name, false hair, falsehood, falseness, false teeth, coal seam, coral sea, false bottom, burglar alarm, false pretence, false pretense, false imprisonment, alarm, sealant, sea lane, alarmed, alarmist, alarming, alarm call, autoalarm, alarmingly, alarm clock, annual salary, continental army, oral sex, Chelsea.