Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) So what if we fall down? At least we are still young.
(2) If the blocks are placed off-centre, they will fall down.
(3) Babies often fall down when they learn to walk. Sentencedict.com
(4) I'm quite good at speaking Chinese, but I fall down on the written work.
(5) All too often councils fall down on the job of keeping the streets clean.
(6) The roof started to fall down and they started to run for it.
(7) If they should fall down the steps the fence will stop them going on to the road.
(8) Most conference venues fall down on the little matters of personal caring.
(9) They were quite content to let it fall down.
(10) Mr Wadlough slipped on seaweed and began to fall down the side of a rock.
(11) You run for five seconds, fall down and then everyone gets together for a group hug.
(12) She could not bring herself to fall down the house stairs.
(13) To fall down on the sofa and tear off her clothes and beg him to make wild, abandoned love to her.
(14) They fall down and get up again; they educate themselves and kick over the traces.
(15) Sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted!
(16) Don't stop, because others will over you; don't look back, so as not to fall down.
(17) I comfort myself like this: although I am in the lowest place, seeing now flowers blossoming, I can always witness the romance when the petals fall down and fly in the wind.
(18) The house looked as if it was about to fall down.
(19) If a load-bearing wall is weakened, the building could fall down.
(20) They are way too big for meso big that every time I try to walk in them, I fall down.
(21) Twist some lengths of red ribbon and let them fall down the sides of the cake.
(22) Why did she feel then that the whole edifice was about to crumble and fall down, leaving her exposed and defenceless?
(23) This unexpected bit of colour materialising just before they were due to fall down, came as a bonus.
(24) Walking home, he goes through one large garden gate, only to see the other one fall down.
(25) I am afraid that, on all counts, it is going to fall down.
(26) He shuts his eyes and tears squeeze out from his eyelids and fall down his poor old face.
(27) Figures are now running in front of us, shots are fired from automatic weapons, the running figures fall down.
(28) Based on the analysis of the waveshape collected in machining, a dual-channel MOSFET micro-energy pulse power source was designed to make the gap voltage fall down t.
(29) There's nothing to be afraid of. The sky won't fall down.
(30) Rock burst normally refers to the craze of the terrane with crepitation when the rock slices or rock pieces shoot off along with a certain direction or fall down.
More similar words: pull down, all day, hold out, hold on, seldom, get hold of, hold on to, in all directions, fall, fall for, fall to, fall away, rainfall, fall into, fall under, best of all, fall asleep, fall behind, first of all, fall back on, fall in love, fall through, fall in love with, down, downs, go down, widow, get down, do with, set down.