Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The grammar guide falls between two stools - it's too difficult for a beginner but not detailed enough for an advanced student.
2. The author seems uncertain whether he is writing a comedy or a tragedy, so the play falls between two stools.
3. Overall, the study seems to fall between two stools.
4. That was a bad time for her because she fell between two stools in a way.
5. The text seems dully at variance with the fantasy of the illustrations and falls between two stools.
6. Again, we may make compromises and fall between two stools.
7. You'd fall between two stools.
8. You must make a choice between Mary and Lily,(sentence dictionary) or you'll fall between two stools.
9. The one who wants an easy job with a high pay will fall between two stools in the end.
10. If you don't make your choice in time, you are likely to fall between two stools.
11. If you go on do as that, you will fall between two stools.
More similar words: between two fires, read between the lines, between, few and far between, fall behind, pallbearer, well-being, tweet, well-behaved, well behaved, fool's errand, a fool's errand, last week, next week, fallback, fall back, fall back on, halloween, entwine, overweening, stool, seventeenth, toadstool, best of all, twenty, first of all, in agreement with, boston, twentieth, fourteenth amendment.