Random good picture Not show
1. The Falangists had made a number of attempts to rescue Primo de Rivera from prison, all of which had failed.
2. By turning to the Falangist component of the regime forces in this way, Franco was resorting to an old tactic.
3. The discontent of the monarchists and Falangists was as nothing by comparison with the rage felt by the regime's left-wing opponents.
4. The press campaign and the Falangist demands for retribution were perfectly consonant with Franco's own view of the 9 February events.
5. Even Serrano was beginning to toy with the idea of a monarchist restoration, albeit under Falangist tutelage.
6. He said he had only a modest role as director general of sports and parliamentary leader of the Falangist movement.
More similar words: phalangist, hang in the balance, orangish, long island, clanging, cholangitis, phalange, cholangiogram, telangiectasia, palaeontologist, phalangeal, cholangiectasis, cholangiography, metalanguage, dorothea lange, central angle, paralanguage, critical angle, vertical angle, metatarsophalangeal, metacarpophalangeal, galangal, statistical analysis, metacarpophalangeal joint, falkland islands, longish, youngish, the thing is, falafel, falbala.