Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. After the ceremony a marriage is a fait accompli.
2. Once determined, on a fait accompli.
3. We got married secretly and then presented our parents with a fait accompli.
4. They became increasingly annoyed that they were being presented with a fait accompli.sentencedict.com/fait accompli.html
5. She married the man her parents disapproved of and presented them with a fait accompli.
6. The policy change was presented to us as a fait accompli, without consultation or discussion.
7. With the support of school nurses she presented the public with a fait accompli.
8. But the lockout, and the ensuing negotiations, produced a fait accompli that could not be undone.
9. This constraint would be formidable enough without the second challenge of having assumed office presented with a fait accompli.
10. The same was true where schools developed a program and then approached companies with a fait accompli.
11. At least she told me and didn't just show up with an orange fait accompli.
12. From analog to digital technology change has become a fait accompli.
13. It has spent recent weeks attempting to turn its repayment into a fait accompli.
14. Their fate is doomed, it is better to come to a fait accompli tactic.
15. The settlement of the issue must not be conditional upon the acceptance of fait accompli.
16. Deng Xiaoping was presented with an unsanctioned market by Chinese traders as a fait accompli.
More similar words: accomplish, accomplice, accomplished, accomplishment, accomplishments, accompany, compliant, compliment, compliance, complicate, complicity, accompanied, complicated, complication, individual retirement account, faith, faithful, unfaithful, accost, accord, article of faith, tobacco, account, accolade, accordion, according, account for, wait and see, simplify, implicit.