2. All is fair
in love and war.
3. No love is foul, no prison fair
4. A fair
face (but) foul heart.
5. The belly is not filled with fair
6. Hoist your sail when the wind is fair
and softly go far in a day.
words and foul deeds cheat wise men as well as fools.
words fill not the belly.
10. None but the brave deserve the fair
11. Beauty may have fair
leaves, but bitter fruit.
12. None but the brave deserves the fair
words will not fill the belly.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Faint heart never won fair
15. The peacock has fair
feathers, but foul feet.
16. That trial is not fair
where affection is the judge.
words will not make the pot play.
18. No love is foul, nor prison fair
19. All are not friends that speak us fair
20. He that hath a white horse and a fair
wife never wants trouble.
21. Faint heart never wins fair
22. There is many a fair
thing full false.
23. A fair
death honours the whole life.
24. Is fair
and wise and good and gay.
25. A fair
face may hide a foul heart.
26. Politicians were always considered fair game by cartoonists.
27. I think it is fair to say that they are pleased with this latest offer.
28. The exhibitors at the trade fair passed out free samples to stimulate interest.
29. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden.
30. An evening red and a morning grey, is a sign of a fair