Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Youth will fade away, but my memories of you will not.
3. Both happiness and sadness in our life would fade away with time.
4. Her enthusiasm will soon fade away.
5. We watched the harbour and then the coastline fade away into the morning mist.
6. You can fade away and the sergeant and I will take over.
7. The townspeople are hoping the fair will quietly fade away and die because of the usual clashes between the locals and the travellers.
8. These will fade away and I will find joy and enthusiasm for what I do.
9. He does not want to fade away from the scene.
10. New roads spring up, old roads fade away.
11. When the flowers fade away loneliness will come to stay.
12. The light of that conflagration will fade away.
13. The invader saw the shadow of the lampshade fade away.
14. Real echoes usually fade away before they become thatdistorted,[Sentencedict.com] but you can see how it works with an artificial echo on two recorders.
15. And will our national identity fade away as foreigners and naturalised citizens outnumber the original citizens?
16. Methodological approaches in social science emerge, develop and, sometimes, fade away.
17. Just when it looked as if pen-based computing might fade away, Microsoft has decided to get into the game.
18. The international community could no longer hope that the reasons for war would fade away.
19. Some will make it to the market, others just fade away into their particular niche.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. I hope your fish live long enough to recover and that the dyes fade away.
21. Consider The lilies of the field whose bloom is brief:- We are as they; Like them we fade away As doth a leaf. Christina G Rossetti
22. If the stimulation is absent, those unused connections may fade away.
23. The invader saw the shado - of the lampshade fade away.
24. Laundryman: Did it ever shrink or fade? Generally speaking, the dark-colored clothes always fade away gradually.
25. Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket. Never let it fade away.
26. I must recollect as many past memories about him as possible...I should not let them go, and fade away like a piece of washed-out cloth.
27. Things shine at first and then as time goes by , it tended to fade away.
28. Although the Five Dynasties saw no extra-ordinarily famous writer or works, parallel prose with its splendent achievements in history, had not been fade away in this dynasty.
29. The bundles from the outer region enter the ovary wall, while those from the central region extend into the axile and become placental bundles which fade away gradually in prolongation.
30. You gotta stay active. I was in track, cross country and basketball in high school, but once I started college, the running and basketball began to slowly fade away.