Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Cross didn't answer; his facial expression didn't change.
(2) In the photograph he seemed devoid of facial expression .
(3) Victor's facial expression didn't change.
(4) Whatever the style, congregations show few inhibitions in facial expression and in their use of the body to express devotion.
(5) Let your body language, eye contact and facial expression show involvement and receptivity.
(6) Each of the statues has a different facial expression.
(7) Hector gave that up and went to my facial expression, which was bland in the extreme.
(8) His facial expression looks very serious.
(9) Do adopt expectant, hopeful , even slightly anxious facial expression.
(10) A friendly look with the wrong facial expression can turn into an unfriendly stare, and nervousness may be wrongly understood as unfriendliness.
(11) See river's far breeze facial expression ferocious double eyes flush a dog slave to see my incognizance should kill!
(12) B : What was her facial expression?
(13) Seeing abnormal facial expression of Xianglinsao, LuXun said it may not.
(14) A friendly look with wrong facial expression can then turn into an unfriendly stare, and nervousness may be wrongly understoon as unfriendliness .
(15) The camera panned in for a better view of the actress' facial expression. Sentencedict.com
(16) The nine dancers, when the lighting illuminates their visages, seem to manifest no facial expression.
(17) The right temporal lobe is particularly interested in the emotional content of the facial expression.
(18) They compared the performance of two patients on a lip-reading task and on a task which required analysis of facial expression.
(19) Whereupon, and still looking up at Papa, I felt my facial expression beginning to change.
(20) Neither man had time to conceal or alter his facial expression, and Rostov was struck by the disparity.
(21) At last, the multi-view PERI method is presented, which can generate realistic facial expression in different viewpoints 5) Animation data are absolutely necessary in an animation system.
(22) Each time we use a facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin[sentencedict.com], which is why we see lines form with each facial expression.
(23) The two studies examined whether the asymmetry search of facial expression is based on configurational features.
(24) Bnthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expression _ r _ rs.
(25) Musical emotion is performed by the musical style, manner, facial expression, language exaggeration of the singer.
(26) Dulcify and can't be pure to comprehend to a kind of facial expression in fact, because that is a kind of mind pleasant sensation to undulate really.
(27) When you had impression of a lily-white , you can allow facial expression above cheer caper.
(28) Do adopt an expectant, hopeful , even slightly anxious facial expression.
(29) The wine son looking at him absolute side face ugg boots dedicate one's mind of facial expression, suddenly have some blush with shame.
(30) The chemisette is lovely to have to with man of proud hide of the Qu Be close to stick to match, that man's facial expression is anxious, is holding close a woman to wildly kiss.
More similar words: numerical expression, expression, expressions, expressionless, expressionist, expressionism, gene expression, self-expression, algebraic expression, expressive, expressiveness, expressible, expressively, inexpressible, inexpressibly, depression, impression, compression, repression, oppression, suppression, special session, express, impressionism, impressionist, expressly, expressed, expressway, impressionable, express joy.