Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I sat face to face with her.
2. The room fell silent as she came face to face with the man who had tried to kill her.
3. At that moment he came face to face with Sergeant Burke.
4. She was at an early age brought face to face with the horrors of war.
5. We were standing face to face.
6. The two have never met face to face before.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The burglar turned the corner and found himself face to face with a policeman.
8. It is imperative to meet face to face with the client.
9. It was the first time he'd ever come face to face with death.
10. She has suddenly come face to face with her own mortality.
11. Eventually, he came face to face with discrimination again.
12. The two men stood face to face without a word.
13. Actually[sentencedict.com], I've never met her face to face.
14. Her eyes flicked from face to face.
15. The two rival politicians came/were brought face to face in a TV interview.
16. His eyes were moving from face to face:friend or foe?
17. Sometimes one is brought face to face with facts which cannot be ignored.
18. His eyes darted from face to face.
19. Face to face Videoconferencing has always been touted as a major use for ISDN.
20. Speech is normally used in face to face interaction whereas writing is used across barriers of space and time.
21. We were strolling into the town when we came face to face with Jacques Dubois.
22. Why not have it out with your critic, discuss the whole thing face to face?
23. Ever since then I've been longing to meet him face to face.
24. In business, it is important to network with as many people as possible on a face to face basis.
25. She pushed her way through the mob and confronted him face to face.
26. His ambition was to meet his favourite pop star face to face.
27. She did not slow her stride until she was face to face with us.
28. The handsome sushi bar is distinct from most; the high chairs put diners face to face with the chefs.
29. I would have slept on the floor but for fear of waking up face to face with a rat.
30. Squirrels and martins moved in the trees, and once they came almost face to face with a boar.
More similar words: face, surface, face up to, make a face, out of place, piece together, fact, facto, in fact, factor, facies, pace, factory, faculty, space, trace, place, a bit of a, artifact, facility, palace, best of all, get off, let off, first of all, in place, at peace, embrace, replace, facilitate.