Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) F. Scott Fitzgerald, author of "The Great Gatsby, " comes to live there.
2) Sherwood Anderson, Anton Chekhov , F. Scott Fitzgerald, Gustave Flaubert, Ernest Hemingway, Franz Kafka, Ring Lardner, Leo Tolstoy.
3) F. Scott Fitzgerald is called"the angel of the Jazz Age".
4) When F. Scott Fitzgerald was looking at colleges he found Harvard sort of indoors. He found Yale brisk and energetic like a day in October.
5) F. Scott Fitzgerald said that in American lives there are no second acts.
6) By F. Scott Fitzgerald. Just an absolutely poetic writer. There's a lot of power and beauty in this short book.
7) F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940) is a famous American writer in the first half of the twentieth century. He is regarded as one of the spokesmen for "the Lost Generation" in American literature.
8) By F. Scott Fitzgerald. Just an absolutely poetic writer.
9) When F. Scott Fitzgerald heard of the death of Thomas Wolfe, he sent a message of condolence to Maxwell Perkins, their editor at Scribner.
10) Another major writer was F. Scott Fitzgerald.
11) In 1896, author F. Scott Fitzgerald was born in St. Paul, Minnesota.
12) Her most cherished possession is a 1926 letter from F. Scott Fitzgerald.
13) But it is a truly important work, both in the life of its author, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and for the course of twentieth-century American history and fiction.
14) I am in two minds. I plan to write a comment on the great writer F. Scott Fitzgerald but it is not easy.
15) Based on a true story,[http://sentencedict.com/f. scott fitzgerald.html] this movie is about the life of American author F. Scott Fitzgerald and his wife Zelda.
16) Among twentieth-century American fiction writers, his work is most often compared to that of his contemporaries William Faulkner and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
More similar words: ella fitzgerald, scott, scottie, scottish, dred scott, herald, francis scott key, emerald, heraldry, heralded, unheralded, federal deficit, collateral damage, general ledger, general manager, outfit, outfitted, outfitter, tight-fitting, federal republic of germany, cotton, cottage, ricotta, cottony, cotton on, boycott, scot, ascot, cotton gin, cotton candy.