Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was motivated by the idea of extrinsic rewards such as salary rather than intrinsic ones such as pride and self-respect.
2. Staff who complete extra qualifications receive no extrinsic rewards .
3. But what when these extrinsic rewards are in short supply?
4. Extrinsic rewards include wage, salary, bonuses, commission payments, working conditions, a car, pension, etc.
5. Some teachers believe students need extrinsic rewards to motivate them to learn.
6. Extrinsic rewards Those tangible rewards that probably attract most of us into the workforce in the first place.
7. The aim of his study was to explore why people took part in activities that yielded no extrinsic rewards.
8. Man disable athletes prefer the intrinsic reward, and woman ones prefer the extrinsic reward.
More similar words: extrinsic, intrinsic, intrinsical, intrinsically, intrinsic value, intrinsic factor, intrinsic property, reward, rewarding, shoreward, unrewarded, unrewarding, prewar, pre-war, forewarn, shareware, forewarning, extricate, extricated, extrication, leeward, steward, basic research, inextricably, inextricable, sideward, homeward, homewards, stewardess, game warden.