Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Extra-uterine pregnancy, also calls the extrauterine pregnancy, is refers to the fertilized egg to implant the growth outside uterine cavity spot.
2. The morbidity of extrauterine pregnancy rise to 1/100 in recent years, as artificial abortion and pelvic inflammation disease increasing.
3. When the extrauterine pregnancy has in the breakage, the abdominal cavity the massive hemorrhages, the symptom, the symptom are mostly very typical, therefore the diagnosis is easy.
4. Extrauterine pregnancy is the most common gynecological acute abdomen. The disease might occur at any age of generative women.
5. Result The Diagnosis and suspicious extrauterine pregnancy cases totally is 118. among them 76 cases are confirmed, 7 cases are error of diagnosis.
6. An extrauterine pregnancy will be visualized in only 16 to 32 percent of cases, thus a pelvic ultrasound showing "no intrauterine or extrauterine gestation" does not exclude the diagnosis of EP.
7. To summarize nursing experiences on conservative treatment of extrauterine pregnancy.
8. No man or woman is worth your extrauterine pregnancy, and the one who is, won't make youextrauterine pregnant.
9. Dresden extrauterine Pillnitz wall drawing picture of daily life in China.
10. Conclusion: Laparoscopy surgery for treatment extrauterine pregnancy one ideal surgery way.
11. The medicine conservative treatment is kills the extrauterine pregnancy through the medicine the embryo, achieves both the cure extrauterine pregnancy, and can retain oviduct's goal.
12. Results The location of neoplasm predominated in submucosal in 4 cases, 4 cases of sarcomas recurred after operation. 4 cases showed extrauterine tumors.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Methods Reviewed in January, 1998 -January, 2008, My the courtyard extrauterine pregnancy error diagnostic 118 example patient, analyzed the main error diagnostic situation.
14. EP should be suspected in any women of reproductive age with abdominal pain especially those who have risk factors for an extrauterine pregnancy.
15. Objective To explore the function of psychological support on psychosomatic rehabilitation of patients with extrauterine pregnancy after salpingectomy.
16. Thus NEB are postulated to function as O2 sensitive airway sensors involved in respiratory control, especially during adaptation to extrauterine life.
17. Method Retrospect study of CT imaging of 5 cases tumor of extrauterine pregnancy of woman of bearing age.
18. Objective : To discuss laparoscopic operation in treating the extrauterine pregnancy.
19. The system had realized real time detection, access and display of fetal heart rate and extrauterine contraction signals during labor.
20. However, pregnancies conceived with assisted reproductive technology are an exception, since the incidence of combined intrauterine and extrauterine pregnancy may be as high as 1/100 pregnancies.
More similar words: intrauterine, intrauterine device, extraordinariness, uterine, uterine artery, uterine tube, uterine cavity, cauterize, cauterization, extraterritorial, extraterrestrial, neutering, extraterritoriality, extra-, extra, automotive engineering, extras, wateriness, dextran, dextral, ab extra, extract, jitteriness, extrinsic, extra cost, extra work, extractor, extracted, extra time, extravert.