Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The biggest extractive industry in Cornwall today is the mining of china clay.
2. Examples include extractive industries, satellite support, engineering projects, etc.
3. Foreign investors should sign the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative,(sentencedict.com) which would let Africans see what foreign companies pay for licences to exploit natural resources.
4. Extractive industries are expected to contract sharply amid a stark slowdown of China's real GDP growth.
5. When these extractive industries declined, many people were left without supplemental income or were forced onto marginal subsistence farms in order to survive.
6. Inclusion: The World Bank Group is to strengthen its procedures for local community participation with respect to extractive industries projects.
7. In addition, the Bank Group will begin requiring disclosure of revenue figures for new major extractive industries projects immediately, and for all projects within two years.
8. "The role played by the stakeholder process led by Dr. Emil Salim was valuable in shaping our thinking and has contributed to global dialogue on extractive industries" Wolfensohn said.
9. President Medvedev told the Forum that Russia is in a relatively early stage of economic development, relies too heavily on extractive industries, and is mired in centuries of corruption.
10. President Sirleaf says strengthening Liberia's General Auditing Commission and complying with the Norwegian-based Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative has reduced corruption.
11. We are engaged in a process aimed at improving the situation of those in poverty and ensuring that work with extractive industries and new initiatives on renewable energy continue to be developed.
12. Investment in complex projects, mostly in infrastructure and the extractive industries.
13. The townsfolk feel powerless because they have little say in the outcome, says Victor Torres, the Peruvian co-author of the book, "The ChineseEconomy and Extractive Industries: Challenges for Peru."
More similar words: heavy industries, extractive, industrial, industrious, industrially, extracting, extraction, service industry, cottage industry, construction industry, industrialist, industrial area, industrialize, industrialism, industriously, industrialized, postindustrial, industriousness, industrial goods, industrial sector, industrial complex, industrial design, industrial market, industrialization, industrial dispute, industrialisation, industrial products, industrialized country, industrial revolution, industrial capitalism.