Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Cambridge won 2-0 after extra time.
2. Can I have extra time to finish my work?
3. The semi-final finished goalless after extra time.
4. Allow extra time for your journey.
5. Beckham scored in extra time.
6. Police warned motorists to allow extra time to get to work.
7. Plainly, a great deal of extra time will be needed for the security checks.
8. They won by a single goal after extra time.
9. The match went into extra time .
10. You could with profit spend some extra time studying the text.
11. I need some extra time to finish.
12. Charges for extra time quickly raise the monthly bill.
13. The game went into extra time with Hereford eventually winning four three on penalties.
14. The extra time has been especially helpful to the Cowboys because the Steelers do some different things.
15. Childless couples may use their extra time for leisure and their extra money for consumption rather than for investment.
16. If she needed extra time, she could catch up on her assignments on weekends.
17. As if the extra time would allow them to come up with a thoughtful answer.
18. It too will have extra time and kicks from the penalty spot if necessary.
19. I can't seem to get it home to my son that extra time spent studying now will pay off in the future.
20. We are able to identify absentees immediately and use the extra time to tackle the problem with academic counselling.
21. It is difficult to cook the inside spirals because of the filling so this extra time is important.
22. A side benefit for Deborah was that she gained some extra time to get caught up on work and to see Paul.
23. If father is the speechreader, he should regularly spend that little extra time with the children.
24. But had he really been ill or had he been shamming, crafty sick to give himself extra time in Leeds?
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Neither team were able to score again, but as soon as extra time began, Millers went ahead.
26. It was 17 legs all and so Rod and Ronnie were thrust into extra time.
27. At the end of 90 minutes the score still stood at 1-1 and the game went into extra time.
28. Sheedy equalized with four minutes left, and Mountfield scored the winner in extra time.
29. The Gills were staring at a second successive defeat in the final with just seven minutes of extra time remaining.
30. TV coverage of the match had to be extended when it went into extra time.
More similar words: extraterrestrial, extraterritorial, extrapolation, extraterritoriality, for a time, extraneous information, extra, extras, dextran, ab extra, dextral, extract, extravert, extracted, extradite, extra cost, extractor, extracting, extraneous, extra large, extralegal, extramural, extraction, extractive, extra point, next time, extravasate, extra charge, extraverted, extradition.