Random good picture Not show
1. The teacher was extolling her work to the skies.
2. His book extolling the benefits of vegetarianism sold thousands of copies.
3. He never stops extolling the virtues of the free market.
4. Doctors often extol the virtues of eating less fat.
5. He was extolling the virtues of the Internet.
6. She was extolled as a genius.
7. Now experts are extolling the virtues of the humble potato.
8. Songs of extolling the motherland are ringing far and near.
9. Wilkins is now extolling the virtues of organic farming.
10. She is forever extolling the virtues of her children.
11. The fundamentalist opposition movements that extol the veil are reactivating this age-old connection.
12. All the writings that extolled the role of Mary were ultimately excluded from the canon.
13. Everywhere,[sentencedict.com] the glory of the ancient era is extolled in stone.
14. But now is not the time to be extolling the virtues of Anglo-Saxon shareholder capitalism.
15. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
16. I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
17. For instance, is one to extol or to expose?
18. Though they extol the virtues of the peaceful life.
19. It is the humour of many heads to extol the days of their forefathers.
20. Remember, you should extol his work, which men have praised in song.
21. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
22. Those who have ulterior motives extol the film star to the skies.
23. Audi hoped to extol the virtues of its new automatic transmission in a television ad in which an Audi driver picks up an Elvis impersonator .
24. The extreme western edge of the square has the now compulsory big city billboards extolling the virtues of consumerism.
25. Most dictionaries define praise by giving synonyms like glorify, extol, commend, magnify, which is not really very helpful.
26. There is a habit of running down the competition rather than extolling the virtues of their own ranges.
27. A woman's chastity is considered as her highest virtue and all Hindu traditional literature extols the greatness of a chaste woman.
28. That was followed by a series of appearances on talk shows by doctors who extolled Retin-A as a wrinkle treatment.
29. Program evaluation is commonly thought of as a dry, fruitless endeavor, extolled in theory but ignored in practice.
30. Since the war, each time the Conservative Party has come into power it has extolled the virtues of the market.
More similar words: toll, stolid, pistol, tolerant, tolerate, come to life, tolerance, next, text, next to, extend, extent, context, extreme, texture, burst into laughter, textbook, extended, external, next door, exterior, extrovert, extinction, dexterous, extremely, extension, extensive, to some extent, extraordinary, extraterrestrial.