Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In addition, remember that files in the external storage can disappear at any time.
2. Before using the external storage, you must see if it is available, and if it is writable.
3. Listing 25 shows how to write to external storage to store public data.
4. To copy , usually from internal to external storage.
5. External storage is also connectable depend on the capacity.
6. The auxiliary storage also called external storage.
7. And when you transfer computer data to an external storage device, guess what?
8. Now you can see how to use external storage for public data.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Listing 24 tests whether the external storage is read-only.
10. Listing 26 shows how to read from external storage.
11. External storage: Peripheral storage that is outside of the CPU, such as disk and tape.
12. The major advantage of using external storage only is the improved availability of the server.
13. Listing 23 tests whether the external storage is available.
14. Through the use of the example application, you should now have a good understanding of how to use the device's external storage for public data.
15. Though some administrators don't mind putting paging space on external storage, I personally don't like that practice.
16. With the data storage API, you can store data using the external storage.
17. Though some administrators don't mind putting paging space on external storage, we personally don't like that practice.
18. This will most likely happen after you have attached some storage volumes from external storage. Or, it can also happen when you have finished copying files and need a reboot to finish installation.
19. From here is main board, CPU, memory, display card, external storage and power supply.
20. IBM TSOM uses range partitioning for event tables, so you can detach a partition, archive the detached partition on an external storage, or drop the detached partition.
More similar words: internal storage, external auditor, external, externally, externalize, externality, external debt, externalization, external pressure, external reporting, external respiration, storage, internals, cold storage, storage tank, storage room, storage locker, storage device, internal secretion, storage facilities, nonvolatile storage, international system, oral stage, extern, international system of units, final stage, customary international law, general store, electrical storm, exterminator.