Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rod Grams recently appointed a Pennington County extension agent to his rural policy task force.
2. Curtis Swift is an extension agent at Colorado State University. He says shading plants from intense sunlight in hot weather can increase production.
3. And extension agent Curtis Swift at Colorado State University says people interested in shade planting should also remember something else. The term "shade" can describe different amounts of darkness.
4. Curtis Swift is an extension agent at Colorado State University.
5. The diol chain - extension agent is an important factor influencing the physical performance of TPU.
6. Barbara Fick is an extension agent at Oregon State University in the northwestern United States.
7. The SNMP Service is ignoring extension agent key %1 because it is missing or misconfigured.
8. Extension agent, worker Low-level staff providing assistance and advice to farmers.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. I was a fish culture extension agent for the Zairean Department of Agriculture.
10. And extension agent Curtis Swift at Colorado State University says people interested in shade planting should also remember something else.
11. For plant pests, they can contact their local U.S. Department of Agriculture extension agent to "find out what plants to avoid (and good ones to plant) in their area, " she says.
More similar words: extensional, extension, extension cord, hyperextension, university extension, extensive, extensible, extensively, station agent, extensiveness, extensibility, extention, extent of damage, tension, intension, distension, pretension, hypotension, hypertension, pensionable, dimensional, environmental protection agency, one-dimensional, two-dimensional, surface tension, dimensionality, unidimensional, four-dimensional, tridimensional, extensor.