Random good picture Not show
(1) Edvard Munch's "The Scream" is a famous Expressionist painting.
(2) This 1919 film is notable for its stunning expressionist sets and super plot twist at the end.
(3) In wild expressionist style, the work portrays a slain woman lying at the feet of a grinning king.
(4) The Expressionist movement revived a new and emancipated human nature, and its literary subjectivity echoes the human nature and love advocated by the Storm and Stress movement.
(5) The movie is thus more of an expressionist idealism aesthetics.
(6) Zhang Enli is a major expressionist artist in the Chinese contemporary art world.
(7) Jorn Utzon broke the rules with his modern expressionist Sidney Opera House in Australia.
(8) The first Expressionist group gathered at Dresden in 1905.
(9) In this the play is expressionist in its approach to theme.
(10) The leading figures of the expressionist movement were Van Gogh of the Netherlands, Munch of Norway, Paul Gauguin of France(sentence dictionary), and James Ensor of Belgium.
(11) Jackson Pollack is classed as an abstract; expressionist.
(12) Performed by Mecklenburgh Opera, the libretto is based on a story by the expressionist writer and artist, Bruno Schulz.
(13) The chief aesthetic charge against the art works was that their characteristically modernist expressionist distortions failed to conform to a naturalistic realism.
(14) Where he is abstract and geometric, she is figurative and expressionist.
(15) The latter was more than anything else a showcase for younger expressionist poets like Georg Heym.
(16) The museum directors and critics did not name any abstract expressionist, let alone Pollock.
(17) His use of location shooting, natural lighting, and lay actors stood in total contrast to the older expressionist cinema.
(18) Lately I have been studying the paintings of an abstract expressionist named Diebenkorn.
(19) As fin intransigent non - objective painter, he is antipathetic to figuration, especially Expressionist and decorative.
(20) Strindberg is also venerated as a progenitor of the expressionist theater, though he did explicitly theorize about expressionism as he did about naturalism.
(21) This paper concludes with a review of the aesthetic viewpoints of Paul Klee, a modern expressionist painter, concerning ...
(22) This paper concludes with a review of the aesthetic viewpoints of Paul Klee, a modern expressionist painter, concerning artist...
(23) It was thus that the figure took priority , often strongly expressionist, filled with violence and sorrow.
(24) five years on the road, MoLab has analyzed everything from a pre-Columbian Mixtec codex in the British Museum to expressionist paintings, such as Angst and Puberty, at the Munch Museum in Oslo.
More similar words: expressionism, impressionist, impressionistic, expression, expressions, expressionless, gene expression, self-expression, impressionism, algebraic expression, numerical expression, secessionist, expressive, expressiveness, expressible, expressively, inexpressible, inexpressibly, expansionist, percussionist, suppression, compression, impression, depression, oppression, repression, express, preservationist, expressed, expressway.