1. Language is the expressional form of culture.
2. The form was a kind of logical form, expressional form and living form at some degrees.
3. As a result of face myotonia, expressional movement and twinkling eye movement decrease, show " mask face " .
4. We should attend to the image in the expressional dimension has more abundant cerebration.
5. Objective To study the expressional pattern of bone morphogenetic protein-2 ( BMP-2) in rostral neural stem cells migratory stream at different time in developing rat brain.
6. Accompany with risk process of population development, its expressional forms are diverse in different stages.
7. Its expressional features and existent style a social psychology.
8. Exchanging value is the expressional form of value.
9. Expressional is to plant return uncut jadetrue connotation's charge ,(sentencedict.com/expressional.html) explaining a thing square culture breath.
10. His speech is about expressional arts.
11. I tally up the reason of failure. first, the nervous that I express, the second, my language voices of not enough clear, the third. the not enough profession that is expressional.
12. In this process, the emotion has certain change in the aspects of subjective feelings, expressional behaviors, physiological reaction and so on by means of certain strategy and mechanism.
13. According to these two, we can choose and obtain the optimal expressional scheme from various kinds of expressional schemes for the rectangular axonometric projection.
14. Through the two formulas, we can choose the best scheme from among the various kinds of expressional schemes for the rectangular axonometric projection.
15. The effect in the risorius muscle group was bigger but the expressional action reduced.
More similar words: expression, expressions, expressionless, expressionist, expressionism, gene expression, self-expression, facial expression, verbal expression, beyond expression, numerical expression, algebraic expression, compressional wave, expressive, congressional, expressiveness, expressible, impressionable, inexpressive, expressively, inexpressibly, inexpressible, congressional district, sessional, United Press International, recessional, obsessional, accessional, depression, repression.