Random good picture Not show
1. Export subsidies have been reduced by 20%.
2. The US wants big cuts in European agri-cultural export subsidies, but this is meeting resistance.
3. Changes in tariffs and export subsidies might be used. 3.
4. Export subsidies will be eliminated and tariffs lowered,[sentencedict.com/export subsidies.html] although some industries will be protected for another 15 years.
5. Incentive measures including export subsidies, export tax rebates.
6. Export subsidies are generally not used explicitly but occur implicitly through charges in the profit margins of marketing boards.
7. Export subsidies for polluting industries have been phased out.
8. In order to compensate firms for the loss of their retention rights, the federal government set up a scheme of export subsidies.
9. The differences exist on supplies control , surplus productprocessing, export subsidies and customs duties-, customs duty quotas.
10. It has agreed to slash tariffs and to eliminate import quotas, to dismantle export subsidies, and to open service industries to foreign competition.
11. Among these, the measure they usually took is the export subsidies the domestic agricultural products.
12. In this context, China shall not maintain or introduce any export subsidies on agricultural products.
More similar words: net exports, import substitution, subsidise, subsidize, subsiding, subsidized, subsidised, subsidiary, unsubsidized, subsidiarity, subsidization, subsidiary company, subsidiary ledger, export, wholly-owned subsidiary, exporter, export tax, exporting, export ban, portside, exportable, export duty, export goods, exportation, export agent, export credit, export earnings, commodity export, export-led growth, export insurance.