Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Exploitable raw materials were in short supply.
2. Of 27 new wells drilled, 16 have proved exploitable.
3. Your hope was I'd make some exploitable mistake.
4. Ultimately, they were assured of a cheap and exploitable labor force through the constant turnover of young, female employees.
5. It has 36 rivers with exploitable water resource of over 2 million kw.
6. In Australia no exploitable uraniferous conglomerate has been discovered.
7. Some irrigation areas overestimated volume of exploitable groundwater, and the trend of table decline continues.
8. There are vast amount of exploitable gas reserve in the layers of coal.
9. The exploitable capacity of the hydroelectric resources is 1.21 million kilowatts , including 600 , 000 kilowatts potentials.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. In September of 1996, after several new exploitable buffer overflows were found and fixed in Sendmail, an extensive manual security audit was performed.
11. And this economy persists to a substantial degree, courtesy of both the climate and exploitable migrant and illegal-alien labor.
12. Tullow Oil, the FTSE 100 company leading the exploration, believes the exploitable deposits could exceed 1.5bn barrels, reserves comparable to Equatorial Guinea and the Republic of Chad .
13. "Despite these attempts to make the software secure, " they wrote, "we found a new remotely exploitable vulnerability in the patched program.
More similar words: exploitation, exploit, inexplicable, suitable, equitable, veritable, irritable, hospitable, creditable, profitable, inimitable, inevitable, inequitable, inhospitable, uninhabitable, explore, explode, exploded, explosion, explosive, unexplored, exploration, table, inevitably, notable, stable, tableau, portable, vegetable, debatable.