Random good picture Not show
1. Japanese people have a very high life expectancy.
2. People in manual occupations have a lower life expectancy.
3. The atomosphere of tense expectancy sobered everyone.
4. Women have a longer life expectancy than men.
5. I saw the look of expectancy in the children's eyes.
6. Scientists estimate that smoking reduces life expectancy by around 12 years on average.
7. Life expectancy in Europe has increased greatly in the 20th century.
8. A quiver of expectancy ran through the audience.
9. There was a general air of expectancy in the crowd.
10. There was an air of expectancy among the waiting crowd.
11. The average life expectancy was 40.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Life expectancy for both men and women has improved greatly in the past 20 years.
13. Women have a higher life expectancy than men.
14. The supporters had a tremendous air of expectancy.
15. Average life expectancy went down from about 70 to 67.
16. The life expectancy of a large bus is about 15 years.
17. A number of social factors influence life expectancy.
18. We were tense with expectancy.
19. Second, Aids has slashed life expectancy in many countries, killing the most economically productive generation and leaving orphans and elderly.
20. In 1995 life expectancy increased by one year to 65, its first post-communist gain.
21. Their average life expectancy was 12 years less than that of whites, their infant mortality rate twice that of whites.
22. Improving life expectancy gave them every hope of doing so, especially if they belonged to the rising middle-class.
23. We will introduce strict standards of life expectancy for consumer durables and encourage deposit-refund schemes.
24. Life expectancy at 72 years is the same as in countries where incomes are three times higher.
25. Poverty and poor housing correlate with a shorter life expectancy.
26. Three of the six have comfortably exceeded their normal life expectancy.
27. He was left wondering what all the hubbub and expectancy had been about.
28. They discovered a definite debt-death link: a relationship between interest paid percapita and decrease in life expectancy.
29. In the ocean they live to be 40, double their normal life expectancy in captivity.
30. People who live in poor countries have a much lower life expectancy.
More similar words: life expectancy, expectation, expect, expected, unexpected, unexpectedly, expediency, spectator, spectacle, spectacular, respectable, rectangle, bespectacled, reluctance, constancy, disinfectant, accountancy, consultancy, expert, expel, expense, expertise, expedite, experiment, expedient, experience, expensive, expedition, experienced, expenditure.