Random good picture Not show
(1) Take full advantage of the hierarchical authority directly exercisable by you and those of your colleagues prepared to live the change.
(2) The study not only affords the exercisable technical sustainment for the realization of ecological building, but may also provides the most possibility for logical expression of architecture design.
(3) Some exercisable measures are probed into for training innovative thinking ability by application of induction and deduction in the chemistry teaching.
(4) The paper mainly discusses the exercisable planning methods of details in Medical environment designs from the idea of Humanistic approach.
(5) At the end, the paper gives some exercisable advises and measures on how to solve these social problems in mine-exhausted towns.
(6) We should provide some elaborate and exercisable rules in the registration laws and regulations so that the preliminary registration institution could be more effective.
(7) In the former case the profits arose where the property was situated and in the latter case where the rights were exercisable.
(8) Key Performance Indicator (KPI), a tool to divide business strategic goal into the exercisable target, is the basis of the business performance management.
(9) The article uses the proving of deduction theorem to give general program of construction theorem proving, and adding a piece of simplification command. The program is gotten strict and exercisable.
(10) So far, the study about core competence is mainly a study of qualitative theory analysis, and lacks in a systems analysis method which is exercisable.
(11) The evaluation indexes system of MUS we founded is scientific, impersonal, and exercisable.
(12) B. Base on all research and analysis in principles and practices, this article concludes that franchising is been proved and exercisable business model[sentencedict .com], only after prehensile stress and innovation.
(13) If we compare defamation defenses to the principle provisions of freedom of expression and supervision by public opinion, we can find them are intuitionistic and exercisable.
(14) How did article still realize afore - mentioned targets to put forward exercisable train of thought.
(15) The union does not expect to exercise a warrant to buy another 2.5 percent of GM because of a requirement that the new automaker be valued at $75 billion for that to be exercisable, Gettelfinger said.
(16) Several practical application prove that this resolvent not only can appease enterprise's request for privilege management of MIS, but also is very flexible and exercisable.
(17) The applied examples prove that the method is both effective and exercisable.
(18) Thus, on the basis of all these features and factors, we establish the evaluation model and further a serious of corresponding exercisable scoring formulas.
(19) Will reside in the beauty, integral toilet also is among them mode of a kind of exercisable .
(20) If they awarded options that were "In the money" -that means already exercisable at profit -then they would be subject to a tax liability immediately, so they don't want to do that.
(21) The rights of the beneficiary shall be in accordance with the content recorded on the beneficiary certificate and are exercisable according to the number of beneficiary units.
(22) Responsible for research in After-sales Service of worldwide valve market, analyzed the collected information and created a report for a competitive and exercisable method for After-sales Service.
(23) Additionally, the old GM and the UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust will hold warrants that are exercisable for 15% and 2.5% of the interests in the new GM, respectively.
(24) The most important condition archive the vision is to build the scientific exercisable system and standard.
More similar words: exercise, exerciser, exercising, exercise bike, kegel exercises, aerobic exercise, physical exercise, anaerobic exercise, isometric exercise, disable, disabled, advisable, appraisable, disablement, inadvisable, unadvisable, recognisable, unrecognisable, disabling, advisably, commercialisation, sable, usable, unusable, reusable, passable, erasable, execrable, opposable, excusable.