Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We have too many executive sessions and conferences and retreats.
2. To enter executive session on such a subject, he had to be present to face the council and his accuser.
3. She waited patiently in council chambers for about two hours for the issue to be taken up in executive session.
4. The School Board next week is expected to meet in executive session and determine how much it can afford to offer.
5. At the board meeting, when it came time to discuss bonuses, the board went into executive session, meaning I had to leave the room.
More similar words: business executive, executive function, executive, top executive, executive order, chief executive, executive agency, executive officer, executive branch, account executive, executive program, executive council, executive director, executive committee, non-executive director, corporate executive, executive department, chief executive officer, execution, executioner, executing, execute, executed, executor, executant, consecutive, executable, consecutively, execute an order, session.