Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The most junior executive officer outranked the senior engineer officer aboard ship.
2) An executive officer was appointed to supervise the arrangements.
3) He was executive officer aboard the Honolulu, a nuclear attack submarine.
4) It gave Becton the title of chief executive officer and conferred extraordinary powers upon him.
5) Most recently, he was chief executive officer of Cibus Pharmaceutical Inc., a privately held drugdelivery company.
6) In 1971 he was named president and chief executive officer.
7) McGrory is now chief executive officer of Price Enterprises.
8) Under the direction of chief executive officer Roberto Rodriguez, the medical center is in the process of reinventing itself.
9) And Ed Prince is the chief executive officer of his own prosperous and admired corporation.
10) Marriott will remain chairman and chief executive officer with law, finance and corporate relations departments continuing to report to him.
11) Fourth, a chief executive officer should be appointed as the undisputed head of the paid officers of the local authority.
12) George Fisher, chief executive officer of Kodak Company, quoted from Ecclesiastics.
13) Last month, its chief executive officer gave a taste of the kind of economic pressure the channel could face.
14) Barry Cox, 53 years old, chief executive officer and president,[http://sentencedict.com/executive officer.html] resigned to pursue other interests.
15) Ross previously was assigned as executive officer of the amphibious assault ship Essex.
16) Mr Fowler has conceded that about 100 higher executive officer posts are threatened, but staff fear more jobs could be lost.
17) To say he was both administrative and executive officer to the family - and legal adviser - would be nearer the mark.
18) In 1994, he became Chief Executive Officer of Esso Benelux, a large Exxon affiliate in Europe.
19) S . dollars . Bank chief executive officer Robert Steele is known as the " hot potato. "
20) The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) implies a gag order to his employees.
21) John Germ is president and chief executive officer of Campbell & Associates , Inc.
22) Heidelberg China Ltd Chief Executive Officer , Mr Choi liancheng explains.
23) He is the former Executive Officer of the Australasian Specialty Coffee Association, and former Director of Barista College of Australia.
24) As such he or she establishes a close working relationship with the chief executive officer.
25) They may even advance to peak corporate positions such as chief operating officer or chief executive officer.
26) In large organizations, senior managers often carry such titles as president, chief executive officer, or chief operating officer.
27) He succeeds Robert L.. Gable, 65, who continues as chairman and chief executive officer.
28) As president, he succeeds Anthony Autorino, 56, who remains chairman and chief executive officer.
29) During the past four years, under the leadership of President and Chief Executive Officer Laura Murillo, the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce has experienced a 600 percent growth in membership.
30) In 1942, Jiangsu Institute Medical Parasitology was established, he and Chief Executive Officer and develop postgraduates.
More similar words: chief executive officer, executive order, executive, chief executive, executive branch, account executive, executive committee, executive director, executive department, executing, execution, executioner, police officer, case officer, execute, executor, executed, revenue officer, consecutive, consecutively, police office, officer, home office, field officer, customs officer, probation officer, presiding officer, irrespective of, persecution, prosecution.