Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Gustafson replaces Louisville executive director Wayne Brown, who resigned after 10 years with the orchestra.
2. Both the executive director of the agency and the deputy executive director are black.
3. John Akker is the executive director of Near.
4. Schriefer is executive director of the Business Executives for National Security commission examining the defense infrastructure.
5. Collins is not related to former prison system executive director Andy Collins.
6. She was now executive director of a large charitable foundation.
7. Mr Elton - then principal executive director - left the following month.
8. The role of chief executive has gone to executive director, Mr Joe Stevenson.
9. The Council appoints an Executive Director to control of the day-to-day running of the Society.
10. Dino Adriano, chairman of Homebase, became the Sainsbury's executive director in charge of Shaw's as deputy chairman.
11. Six years after its founding, she became its executive director.
12. Certainly, says executive director Serrin Foster, the group favors changes in the law that would end legal abortions.
13. Suzanne Strassburger, executive director of the association, did not return calls yesterday.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Andrea Doyle, who became the tour's new executive director last August, has worked furiously to build up the circuit.
15. Sam Behrend, executive director of Access Tucson, is angered by the survey.
16. Claire Sylvan is the executive director of the group.
17. The group's executive director, Rosemary Feal, says the number of enrollments is now at an historic high.
18. Michael Adlerstein is the executive director of that project.
19. Noma of the Philippines agreed with the executive director of the awards program that art education was as important as math and science.
20. By 1996 the council had expanded to only 58 member companies, and its original executive director had resigned.
21. Scott Williams, director of marketing; and Charles E.. West, senior executive director.
22. We're pleased to announce that Mr. Schmidt will be taking over as Executive Director.
23. The orchestra also saw its five top administrators resign last year, including executive director Michael Tiknis.
24. Mr. Browning is the Chairman and Managing Director and Mr. Simpson is a non - executive Director.
25. "This was not something that our conventional models could make sense of," says Andrew Haldane, executive director of financial stability at the Bank of England.
26. 'We see this as an excellent opportunity to expand connectivity between our member states,' says Jim Wilkinson, executive director of CUSEC.
27. Where no board of directors is set up in a company with limited liability, the meeting of the shareholders assembly shall be convened and presided over by the executive director.
28. Functionally , directors may be cate - gorised either as an executive director or a non-executive director.
29. "Soyoil imports will rise as after the recent rally in palm oil prices, it has become cheaper than palm oil, " B. V. Mehta, executive director of Solvent Extractors' Association of India said.
30. I discovered a dormant account in my office, as Group Executive Director, Insurance and Investments.
More similar words: executive department, executive, executive order, chief executive, executive branch, executive officer, executive committee, chief executive officer, director, directorate, executing, execution, directorship, film director, executioner, executor, directive, board of directors, managing director, execute, consecutive, executed, consecutively, direct, indirect, directly, directed, direct tax, directing, misdirect.