Random good picture Not show
1. Today its executive committee voted unanimously to reject the proposals.
2. He sits on the executive committee that manages Lloyds.
3. The executive committee manages the group on a day-to-day basis.
4. In defiance, on March 24 the executive committee of the Moscow city soviet authorized the Manezh Square rally.
5. This would have appointed a new executive committee which, in turn, would have chosen a new chairman.
6. At that time, management sent an executive committee to observe the rumored chaos on the sales floor.
7. Labour's National Executive Committee agreed last night that the leadership contest should take place at a special conference on July 18.
8. The national executive committee agreed the following day that an electoral conference would be held on July 18.
9. As the executive committee became more and more unwieldy, the officers' group began to operate more freely.
10. The company said the executive committee of its board will assume the roles of president and chief executive.
11. Under Dine[Sentencedict.com], the ruling executive committee tripled in size.
12. On Sunday the national executive committee firmly rejected the proposal to set up a working party to study electoral reform.
13. The Orkney Fisheries Association executive committee has agreed that a request should be made to the Government.
14. The members of the Political Executive Committee abased themselves once more.
15. A 24-member political executive committee was elected to replace the party presidium.
16. The Executive Committee have decided that we should be represented and a static display stand has been booked for the five days.
17. A provisional executive committee had been set up under the chairmanship of Franiszek Kaminski.
18. The company has done away with its once-powerful executive committee: its top echelon will now report directly to Turndal.
19. It has now been endorsed by the Executive Committee.
20. He went on to congratulate the members,(sentencedict.com) Executive Committee and Ciaran Ryan on the conduct of the dispute.
21. The Executive Committee shall have power to fill any vacancy occurring in the office of Auditor during the year. 10.
22. Dale Horowitz was the member of the executive committee who played the role of human being.
23. Such is the spark of creativity generated by the presence of a member of the executive committee demanding to be asked questions.
24. It ousted Mr Stempel as chairman of the board's executive committee which effectively runs the company between monthly board meetings.
25. Each member receives an Annual Report and the opportunity to propose people to stand for the Executive Committee.
26. Meanwhile, at the Works they began to implement the Railway Executive Committee pre-war plans of preparing ambulance trains for home use.
27. You will see from the diagram that there are 36 members of the Executive Committee.
28. They held a majority of seats on the National Executive Committee.
29. He was also a key figure in the National Trust and chairman of its executive committee between 1912 and 1931.
30. The voting shall be by show of hands, or otherwise as the Executive Committee may determine. 9.
More similar words: executive, chief executive, executive order, executive branch, executive officer, executive department, chief executive officer, committee, subcommittee, joint committee, select committee, standing committee, execution, executioner, political action committee, committed, consecutive, consecutively, execute, executed, executor, committal, commit, commitment, invective, persecution, mitten, prosecution, decommission, smitten.