Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Set up a plethora of new commissions and executive agencies.
2) The centres are all currently Executive Agencies which between them generate business worth more than ￡100m a year.
3) The establishment of executive agency improved the efficiency of administration greatly and reduced the administrative cost.
4) Instead of a punishment executive agency as the traditional parochial viewpoint, prison should be a particular public organization and a social governance institution.
5) Is the IAEA to be the executive agency, the International Atomic Energy Agency, or is there to be some sort of ad hoc regime?
6) SAC is headed by a Premier and is the dominant administrative and executive agency.
7) Guangzhou Taihe Landscape Co. , Ltd is the only executive agency of international landscape master ---- MBC of the United States.
8) Such legislative delegations will be upheld unless Congress abdicates one of its powers to the executive agency or fails to give legislative definition of the scope of the agency's power.
9) In detail, the peasant collective should be transformed under the joint stock cooperative system with the cooperator general meeting and the council as its authority and executive agency separately.
More similar words: executive, chief executive, executive order, executive officer, executive branch, account executive, executive director, executive committee, executive department, chief executive officer, execution, executing, executioner, intelligence agency, execute, executed, executor, consecutive, consecutively, agency, news agency, collective agreement, travel agency, employment agency, regulatory agency, collection agency, advertising agency, comparative advantage, independent agency, persecution.