Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A brave fighter never shrinks from danger in executing an assignment.
2. The job involves drawing up and executing a plan of nursing care.
3. Conrad of Speyer was charged with executing one messenger and detaining others.
4. Like Chrissie Evert executing an effortless backhand crosscourt volley at Wimbledon, Perdita shot forward and whacked the ball home.sentencedict.com/executing.html
5. Her exceptional goodness in executing the humblest and most ordinary of tasks fired the imagination of Catholics everywhere.
6. By executing and keeping such documents outside the United Kingdom the purchaser can significantly reduce the stamp duty it must pay.
7. One of his specialities is minimal invasive surgery; executing the maximum work through the smallest incision.
8. Planning and executing your campaign is fun and can be very rewarding if you're successful.
9. Franklin is in charge of executing the company's reorganization plan.
10. The government was to be responsible for executing decisions of the conference during a transition to multiparty democracy.
11. He is hardly capable of executing such a difficult task.
12. An extensible mechanism for immediately executing an expression template.
13. The project executing and controlling technology is the grantee of the success in product development.
14. Modern mainframes are much faster, executing millions of instructions per second.
15. These instances are currently executing, as well as instances that need manual resolution, such as those containing activities in stopped state.
16. By executing the DB2 command LIST TABLESPACES, you can see all the tablespaces of a database.
17. The scheduler is cooperative in nature and an executing context may yield its virtual processor to a different context at any time if it wishes to enter a wait state.
18. For a second she was on the point of executing Ace for insubordination.
19. Clarke had already achieved fame as a law enforcer by tracking down and executing the famous dandy highwayman, Jack Rann.
20. Nearly all present-day digital computers are of the serial type, executing one program at a time.
21. When Woolman displayed a gift for the field of law, his employer put him to work executing legal documents.
22. These are corporations deliberately set up, taken over, or controlled for the explicit and sole purpose of executing criminal activity.
23. The school board, stymied, asked the federal court for an exemption from contempt proceedings for not executing the court order.
24. This chapter has been concerned with the central machinery for making and executing the decisions of the Crown.
25. In many cities these agencies were established as semiautonomous bodies with substantial authority for planning and executing a renewal project.
26. At best, they put in a decent effort in executing the entrepreneurial hero's grand design.
27. Why would this help with the microcode's main task, of decoding and executing machine instructions?
28. They nearly captured Hargeisa, and the government forces reacted by rounding up all influential Issaqs in the town and executing them.
29. McNown is calling the signals and his backs and linemen are executing them with precision.
30. The EXPLAIN utility reports the anticipated computing resource cost of executing the query.
More similar words: executive, execution, executioner, chief executive, executive order, executive officer, executive branch, executive committee, executive department, chief executive officer, execute, executor, executed, prosecuting, persecution, prosecution, consecutive, cut in, consecutively, cut into, cutting, outing, routing, cutting-edge, cutting edge, sprouting, commuting, press cutting, execrable, parachuting.