Random good picture Not show
1. He exculpate himself from stealing the money.
2. He was exculpated by the testimony of several witnesses.
3. He has been exculpated from the charge.
4. The pilot of the aircraft will surely be exculpated when all the facts are known.
5. Investigation exculpated him from the charge.
6. The defendant was able to exculpate himself from liability.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. The grand jury exculpated local authorities for their handling of the riots.
8. He exculpate himself from a charge of theft.
9. How would you exculpate for them?
10. Conservative writers quickly used the insanity defense to exculpate the Palins and the Bachmanns.
11. The writer of the news made all efforts to find some reasons to exculpate Yao Jiaxin.
12. Now you must face them frankly, facing these situations, your instinctive action is "escaping then covering up", trying to exculpate yourself from the trouble.
13. Happily, Mr Obama has the authority needed to lead the world towards a resolution: his hands are clean, and his lack of desire to exculpate his country is evident.
14. The diary is not the one who will always update, but it is only the note of someday, I begin to exculpate from my giving up in the midway.
More similar words: culpable, mea culpa, excuse, excuse me, excursion, inexcusable, culprit, sculpture, spate, excavate, patent, paternal, inculcate, excommunicate, paternity, dissipate, culminate, speculate, calculate, ejaculate, inoculate, circulate, expatriate, repatriate, anticipate, articulate, cultivated, reticulate, emasculate, immaculate.