Random good picture Not show
(1) The abolition of excise duty in 1853 heralded a period of growth and prosperity for the soap industry.
(2) The 0.8 p.c. rise in the index between the two months was largely due to changes in excise duty in the Budget.
(3) This means that excise duty revenue from alcoholic drinks is not buoyant.
(4) The present one left vehicle excise duties at ￡100, unchanged for the fifth year running.
(5) Excise duty revenue from alcoholic drinks is much less buoyant than total excise duty.
(6) These benefits have been realised despite heavy excise duty discrimination against spirits in favour of beers and wines, both at home and abroad.
(7) Brewers pay tax - excise duty - on the gravity.
(8) The Commission calls for higher fuel taxes and vehicle excise duty to be used to reduce traffic growth.
(9) Goods subject to excise duty, such as tobacco and alcohol, could move freely between bonded warehouses in the different member states.
(10) Lorry owners will get an immediate rebate on vehicle excise duty worth ￡265m this year.
(11) Mr Major resisted the temptation to leave some excise duties unchanged in order to hold down the inflation rate.
(12) For all Member States the excise duty for spirits is above that for both wines and beers.
(13) These prices excluded additional excise duties.
(14) Within alcoholic drinks, excise duty revenue from spirits is declining, as its market share falls.
(15) This was before higher customs and excise duties had raised the prices of liquor.
(16) new excise duties on low-alcohol drinks.
(17) Two rises in excise duties on fuel, alcohol and cigarettes in under three months have caused grumbling.
(18) The peasants could not muster enough cash, on account of galloping inflation, to pay the excise duties. Sentencedict.com
(19) Qiao Xiaofeng, an analyst from China Merchant Securities, said a reduction in excise duties would allow the companies to remain profitable, even if the price of Brent crude rose to $135 a barrel.
(20) Therefore, he proposes to partially roll back the rate reduction in Central Excise duties and enhance the standard rate on all non-petroleum products from 8 per cent to 10 per cent ad valorem.
(21) ASSOCHAM is also in favour of anti-dumping measures, a hike in excise duties and changes in the goods and services tax (GST).
(22) Traditionally, the main role of Customs is the collection of import and excise duties and the prevention of smuggling and trafficking in drugs.
(23) By contrast, Italian CPI moves more slowly than in most European states due to the disproportionate importance of excise duties.
(24) Beside Singapore, in the light of Hong Kong scrapping their excise duties, what do you see in this region?
More similar words: excise, duties, excise tax, customs duties, excision, incised, securities exchange, publicised, utilised, uncircumcised, securities and exchange commission, institutionalised, excite, exciter, excited, excimer, exciting, excitant, excitable, excipient, excitedly, unexcited, excitingly, unexciting, excitatory, excitative, excitation, excitement, overexcited, excited state.