1. The pound took a nosedive on the foreign exchange market today.
2. The pound rallied just before the foreign exchange market closed.
3. To do so they go to the foreign exchange market as demanders of yen.
4. Like the foreign exchange market, no physical euro-currency market exists but instead it consists of telecommunications between banks.
5. Japan has not intervened in the foreign exchange market since 2004.
6. International exchange market shock strength of the U.S. dollar, the RMB exchange rate against the U.
7. The foreign - exchange market is hugely liquid, so carry - trade positions were easily unwound.
8. In the forward exchange market, the yuan from the previous premium side into a side premium.
9. It is listed at the New York Stock Exchange market capitalization of US 5.5 billion.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The significance of the foreign exchange market outstrips its impressive size.
11. The foreign exchange market in the euro climbed against the U.S. dollar.
12. It is the biggest international foreign exchange market in world.
13. Hereafter, the international foreign exchange market regarding this guesses blustery.
14. By geo-political influence, the international foreign exchange market dollar downward pressure.
15. I see. I think the forward exchange market is very important for the exporter and importer.
16. Basically understanding of foreign exchange market and its settlement.
17. Foreign exchange market: the basic rate, the cross exchange rates, a view of the market, including bid-to-date, the time-trend (Chart), K-line analysis (Figure).
18. Russia decided to float the rouble on the foreign exchange market.
19. Each of these factors places powerful pressures on the foreign exchange market.
20. Moreover once there are separate national currencies[sentencedict.com], there are costs of servicing the foreign exchange market.
21. The forward rates quoted by banks in the foreign exchange market stand either at a premium or discount in relation to the spot rate.
22. Delivery takes place two business days after the last trading day, the standard settlement period in the foreign exchange market.
23. Chartism probably holds most sway in the foreign - exchange market.
24. The new investment choice under Global Financial Crisis - International Foreign Exchange Market!
25. Standard Chartered Bank recently released a report on the foreign exchange market was also warned.
26. Chapter four: Fractal analysis of relative efficiency of foreign exchange market.
27. Article 37 The government the agencies of the State Council in charge of the administration of exchange system shall supervise the foreign exchange market cross the country in accordance with the law.
28. Paper Market is a basic money market, main including commercial bill of exchange market, promissory note market and other short-term bond market.
29. Bond: February saw divergence of bond performance in the inter-bank market (down slightly) and the exchange market (up slightly).
30. Suggestions are proposed as to how to establish the legal corpus position in commodity exchange market.
More similar words: foreign exchange market, exchange, exchanger, sex change, exchanged, exchange rate, money exchange, exchangeable, in exchange for, floating exchange rate, cation exchange, stock exchange, exchange blows, heat exchanger, labour exchange, bill of exchange, foreign exchange, barter exchange, stock exchanges, rate of exchange, direct exchange, exchange control, exchange program, exchangeability, security exchange, telephone exchange, commodity exchange, medium of exchange, currency exchange, commercial exchange.